Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Boba confirmed in live acton series

When he says that it will feature "other bounty hunters" is he talking about Bossk, IG-88, Dengar, Zuckuss and 4-LOM or is he talking about all new bounty hunter characters?

I would love to see Bossk appear in the show, but they'd have to do something about his design, since I don't think anyone can give a convincing performance in the old mask and hands from ESB. Maybe as simple as a CG enhanced mask like the orcs in LOTR.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    When he says that it will feature "other bounty hunters" is he talking about Bossk, IG-88, Dengar, Zuckuss and 4-LOM or is he talking about all new bounty hunter characters?
    I'd love to think that myself BigB but you and I both know that it'll probably be Aurra Sing or some other lame a** bounty hunter.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Aurra Sing ! Aurra Sing ! Aurra Sing !

I want Aurra Sing in the TV show !

and Dengar.

It would be like Laverne and Shirley...only crappier.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

It needs Dengar.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

And what little mystery that remained about the once cool Fett dissipated.

Soon, Dark Horse would release an ongoing series called Boba Fett: Origins, and he would get his own movie.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hopefully they can make Boba Fett interesting again after AOTC ruined him. But it seems like the more Lucas goes back to deconstruct these guys, the worse it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I would love to see Bossk appear in the show, but they'd have to do something about his design, since I don't think anyone can give a convincing performance in the old mask and hands from ESB. Maybe as simple as a CG enhanced mask like the orcs in LOTR.
    The mask and costume are actually from ANH, from the cantina scene.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    And what little mystery that remained about the once cool Fett dissipated.
    But the fan boys are happy so that means that Lucas did well.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!