Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Brad Renfro Dead at 25

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/15/brad-renfro-dies/

I had never seen any movies where he was acting, but still a loss at the young age of 25.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Sad to see someone die at a young age, RIP.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I remember him as the young kid in The Client, that is about it.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

and Deuces Wild, I saw him in that.

Now he's another drug death statistic.

Never seen it.

I did just check him out on IMDB and apparently he was in The Jacket, which I have seen and love; I had no idea he was in that movie, which really doesn't come as a surprise to me since he was relatively unknown.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Yeah, she isn't too bad, even if she is pushin' up daisies somewhere around Jersey.

I also saw where James Franco is in Deuces Wild, like Clive Owen, he is a bada** and I love that guy. Too bad the reviews I've read all say it is a horrible movie. It has gotten a mere 3% at RT. blech...

I saw that thing in the theater.

It wasn't that bad...somewhat entertaining.

I may give it a watch someday.

Did anyone else notice that the Academy Awards didn't recognize Mr. Renfro during their tribute to the people who had passed away during the year? I wonder why? Because he wasn't a big actor? Because his death was attributed to heroin? Just made me think...

Ah ha, just found the answer on wikipedia:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiki
    Renfro was not included in the 80th Academy Awards Memoriam segment on Sunday, February 24, 2008. The official response from the Academy is because of time constraints, they are unable to include all the talent who have passed in the previous year.
    Here is an article pertaining to the exclusion.