Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    No - you're all wrong. What we need is a super articulated 'falling down a big chute to my doom' Emperor with soft goods robe and some articulation in the legs and neck. That's what we need.

Oh - and some more of those lovable little scamp ewoks.....

And some more R2 units. We haven't had nearly enough R2 resculpts yet.

Im affraid Quite-Long Dong that Lando does s**k!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

*stop the voices.....heh heheh....AHHHHHH!!!!!!!*

Don't make me angry GNT. You won't like me when I am angry.

Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here.

Lando rules, just accept it.

Thumbs down NOPE

Lando is a moron! I hate Lando! Stupid businessman! Did you see him at the end of ROTJ, when they are all celebrating? He was standing there like an idiot and clapping to the wrong beat! And that smile! PEH! What a goof!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Quite-Long Dong,what he he said!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Exclamation YA!

Yeah! What he said I said!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    What we need is a super articulated 'falling down a big chute to my doom' Emperor with soft goods robe and some articulation in the legs and neck.
    Yeah! With a stand for him to hold him horiztonal to look like he's falling and wind-up action to make him flail his limbs! The added bonus on the wind-up motor is it's horrible whining as it moves along will sound somewhat similar to the yells of Palpatine as he reached his firey demise.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Red face

*Ahem* There is nothing wrong with Lando.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Originally posted by 12inch Lando
    *Ahem* There is nothing wrong with Lando.

Where do I start?
    GNT
    ''

The articulation, then the height, then the lack of new Lando figures.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.