Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Don't make me angry GNT. You won't like me when I am angry
    QLD: Do I sence an homage to Sith Ninja?
    and then she said "Do ya love me?" and I said "NO! but thats a pretty nice ski mask!"

I don't see why people *like* Lando,he is.....
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by Lando In My Pants
    NO LANDO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT BACK!!!!!

NOWWW!!!!!!!!

We need a new General Lando, pronto. It should take priority over everything else!
    LOL, saw this oldie but goodie! Most definitely WE NEED a NEW Lando General! One that doesn't look so, oh I dunno, athletic or ready to do jumping jacks on que! Look at the date of this post. Now, look at the date...today! And still, NO new sculpted Lando General. In fact, there was not ONE Lando since Bespin Escape POTJ and not one Lando in the Saga mix at all and it doesn't look like there's any Lando's on the forefront!??

I also want a new sculpt of Lando in Skiff Disguise! I've wanted one of those since I first saw how great the POTJ line was! Here's to hopin'!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    LOL, saw this oldie but goodie! Most definitely WE NEED a NEW Lando General! One that doesn't look so, oh I dunno, athletic or ready to do jumping jacks on que! Look at the date of this post. Now, look at the date...today! And still, NO new sculpted Lando General. In fact, there was not ONE Lando since Bespin Escape POTJ and not one Lando in the Saga mix at all and it doesn't look like there's any Lando's on the forefront!??

I also want a new sculpt of Lando in Skiff Disguise! I've wanted one of those since I first saw how great the POTJ line was! Here's to hopin'!
    Damn its been awhile. I recently got my Lando POTJ so I got a new one. But they do need to make another Lando without a doubt. They are many figures they could be making that they haven't. A resculpt of Ackbar would be nice too. But a Lando would be top notch. Maybe 2003 will turn out to be Year of the Lando.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'd like to see a few of the figures from the very end of ESB. Lando in smugglers clothes, & medical frigate Luke, and Leia.

Kind of interesting out of
    Ephant Mon
    Twi'lek Masseuse
    Even Piell
    General Rieekan
    R1-G4
    Who were the poll options we know will be getting Evan Piell with the Jedi Council screen sceen, hopefully there's hope for a R1-G4
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I actually voted for the Twi'lek Masseuse. I see the error of my ways now!

Originally posted by RussUAE
    I actually voted for the Twi'lek Masseuse. I see the error of my ways now!
    As well you should Ma boukie!

j/k

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I also want the R1-G4. It would be such a cool figure. I hope we get all of those figures sooner or later. (better sooner) The ones from that list I want the most are R1, Even Piell (making him), and General Rieekan.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.