25% Twi'lek Masseuse
    19% Even Piell
    15% General Rieekan
    13% R1-G4

So are you getting him?

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Smile

I am quite satisfied with this news. I have wanted Ephant Mon from the time I first read his story in Star Wars Tales. And with the apparent quality improvements on the 3 3/4" figures...the time seems to be right for this figure's debut.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Its cool to see him get made but the real question is will the other figures get made???
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I'm still recovering from the fact that an all-new, totally bad-***** Amanaman is coming out, but now we're getting Ephant Mon!

I'm pinching myself right now!

Yeah, I'll probably get the ugly, drooling, do-nothing meatbag.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I am just as excited about it as I was about Amanaman, which is virtually zero.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Talking

LOL JT! I was going to post a long thread about Ephont Mon but your post just about covers it. Ditto to what JT said.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

I can put Ephont Mon next to my new do nothing rotten Banannaman hat rack w/skull deco!
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Thumbs up

Well, just trying this new forums section.

As I said in the old forums, I am excited about this selection. If done at scale and in detail ala McFarlane style, this character should make a fine figure.

Someone also mentioned that 2 of 3 Fan's choice figures were different then they would have picked. Thus far, all 3 figures I voted on have won!

I'm glad Ephant Mon won and like Darth Cruel said, this is the perfect time to make this figure. Star Wars figures have never looked better!!