han solo *not* getting ready to ship

this sounds so weird knowing so many pieces came before this one.But i got notice today this was preparing to ship.
    your my boy blue, oh kid you can't play with that 1995 action figure.It's not a toy,it's a collectors item. woman just let the boy play with it. i will let you play you play with a man's collectors item later tonight when were all alone.(woman)yeah when you dust it off....

Huh -thats pretty fast. Still debating weather or not to cancel mine.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

nevermind. there like how many days late with sending me a receipt about me purchasing the order. i contacted them .It's a mess up. false . han solo is not shipping yet. thank goodness my credit card would not be able to take all of this.
    your my boy blue, oh kid you can't play with that 1995 action figure.It's not a toy,it's a collectors item. woman just let the boy play with it. i will let you play you play with a man's collectors item later tonight when were all alone.(woman)yeah when you dust it off....

I was gonna say -he cant be ready that quickly. Well I can wait.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett