Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Indiana Jones - Heritage/Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Alright this series is coming up! Whos in?

I'm gonna do this series as theres nothing SW going on and I love Indy and am looking forward to the hype!

A little dissapointed with the autograph card signers, as I was looking forward to Shia LeBeouf, Cate Blanchet among others. But, I'm still looking forward to these.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Just in: Topps has added George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Kate Capshaw and Harrison Ford to the lineup of autograph signers!

No dought the Big 3 will be a pain to get and while the odds have not yet been released -its gonna be a long shot! Still great news. Even Capshaw is a very rare signer so this might be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Just in: Topps has added George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Kate Capshaw and Harrison Ford to the lineup of autograph signers!

No dought the Big 3 will be a pain to get and while the odds have not yet been released -its gonna be a long shot! Still great news. Even Capshaw is a very rare signer so this might be interesting.
    I pre-ordered a case from my local comic store! Can't wait for these cards.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Atta boy Snags!

I dont have a case ordered yet. Unfortunatly my local comic store doest do orders on cards. They get them and I have to wait and buy whenever they come in. Also Topps added IJ to their site.

Derr! I cant wait for this series! Should be shipping anytime now!

Topps has updated their site. I looks like there will be TWO Indy card series coming out. The Heritage and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull lines. Both will have sketch and autograph cards.

Wonder if that means that Topps for the KOTCS actors (Lebeouf, Winstone, Blanchet) to sign for the extra series. Hmm...has promise.

The autograph signers of the KOTCS series have been revealed...

Autograph signers will include:
    George Lucas
    Steven Spielberg
    Harrison Ford
    Karen Allen
    Shia LeBeouf
    John Hurt
    Jim Broadbent
    Alan Dale
    Andrew Divoff
    David Koepp
    Others To Be Announced

Also included:
    1/1 Dual Autograph featuring signatures from Harrison Ford and Shia LeBeouf
    1/1 Triple Autograph featuring Harrison Ford, Steven Spielberg, and George Lucas

Man, those 1/1 double and tripple cards are gonna be $$$ if they hit the secondary market.

Any idea when the release date is?

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Should be anytime now. I heard the shipping time got changed to this week sometime but thats not confirmed.

the set release date is tomorrow(3-19-08)
    im gettin at least 4 boxes for this set
    where did u here about the 1/1 jay thats new to me