Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Where can you buy these? I don't want to pay comic book store prices.

go to eBay
    the prices on a box/case are pretty low right now because no one has seen how well it will sell
    good luck

Cool - I guess tomorrow's the day. Gonna head down to my local comic shop and pick up my box (pre-ordered).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Saw it on RS. The Heritage set will have 2 1/1 cut signature cards, Denholm Elliott and Pat Roach.

Well todays the day. I dought by local comic shop will have them -Topps is usually late getting stuff to them.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

As much as I'd like to get a box, I'm gonna have to pass. The basic card set will have to do for me this time. Just don't have the money.

Didnt hear about this, but I discovered a Heritage card that has a gold number stamp on the back 155/500. Didnt know that Topps was doing gold stamped cards.

Are they out yet? I took a look at Target over the weekend and didn't see them? I also didn't see them at the comic shop last weekend.

They wont be available at retail. Hobby stores only for this line.

That sucks. Did I just write that?

Well the KOTCS series is about a month out. I'm picking up packs here and there but finding myself as comited to this series as I thought.