Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Target is carrying the IJ cards. I saw a cardboard display holder with all the other cards this morning, with a big 'only at Target' sticker on the holder.

I might have to get a few packs.

I picked up some of the IJ cards at Target. Since they are advertising autographs I bought some and took my chances. Didnt get anything good but they're nice cards.

I won a Heritage box on Ebay -fingers crossed for a good pull this time.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I only just spotted Kingdom of the Crystal Skull cards today (at Target), so I bought a few packs.

As always, this Topps card line will probably be my favorite bit of merchandise for the movie.

(Changed the title of this thread to cover both lines now BTW.)

Found/bought some KOTCS packs today at Target. Is Target carrying the Heritage line as well? Haven't seen that series at retail yet.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Correct me if I'm wrong (anyone), but Heritage are hobby only.

KOTCS is both retail and hobby, with the autographs and sketch cards being hobby only.

I was in line at Hollywood Video the other day, saw the Heritage packs. I am tempted, but I may hold off. I saw a playing cards two-pack set at Wal*Mart that had one KOTCS and IJ Trilogy pack in it. That might be cool enough to satisfy me, especially with a $4.99 price tag, I think.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

The Heritage is Hobby only. Some autograph cards are available in Target packs of cards. Someone of RS pulled a Karen Allen last week from Target.

Hobby packs are the way to go though.

I bought a sealed box of KOTCS hobby cards this last week. Pulled a sketch card.
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 05-11-2008 at 06:21 PM.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Found the IJ cards at WM tonight. I bought two packs and got two of the retail foil cards.

If you want to be spoiler-free, don't read the back of the cards. ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Some autograph cards are available in Target packs of cards. Someone of RS pulled a Karen Allen last week from Target.
    Okay, thanks! The Topps Web site says otherwise (or maybe it's just not explained very well), but I kind of thought that I'd read about someone pulling an autograph card from a retail pack.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    If you want to be spoiler-free, don't read the back of the cards.
    But that's the best thing about Topps cards.

I bought 2 packs from Target and they list the odds for the autos at 1:200