Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Duh... I suppose I could have looked at the wrapper and read that also. Shows how much I pay attention.

1 in 200 seems like pretty good odds! I can't imagine that they're all main characters, but still... that's pretty cool.

I won a few autograph cards off Ebay. Decent prices I might add. A lot better (and cheaper) than buying packs or boxes and taking my chances.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I bought the last four packs at my local Target. Got one of the foil cards.

I might have to buy basic sets of both sets. They're nicely done.

I am deciding to pass on the IJ cards, regular and Heritage (not due to quality, just time and effort to compile sets), but I did buy the two-pack playing card set. It's pretty good: one deck is all Crystal Skull while the other has all four films (each film its own suit). Not bad for $4.99 either.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Picked up a few Heritage packs at Hollywood Video the other day, and they're great. (As always.) The girl behind the conter says, "Oh, I think you're the only person that's bought any of those." Which means that I'll probably end up buying the whole case over the next few months.

anybody need or want KOTC card P5 from NonSport Update ?

Drop me a PM and I will mail it to you.

I've cooled these series down, Still dont have a complete set of each yet, but I managed to pull 6 autograph cards from the KOTCS set and 2 from the Heritage set. Including a Karen Allen. So I'm happy.

I just bought a complete set of the Heritage cards. Very nice set.

Still haven't completed by set of KOTCS cards.

I've been able to pick up several Indy Autograph cards lately from various sellers around the 'net. Got a majority now from both Heritage and Crystal Skull lines sans the major signers.

I saw some IJ Masterpiece cards at Target or WM last night. It looks like the cards are based on artwork.

I hadn't heard about these cards until I saw them last night. I might have to pass.