Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As someone who has loy-sole-ties to another American Original all-star quality shoe brand, I was saddened to learn that traitor Vans now apparel-enty has the SW license. But in all honesty, there are some cool looking ones (the semi-camo Fetts, random comic type panels).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW Vans 6-13-14.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	28350  
    "That's what Sheev said."

I THINK HE MEANS CHUCK TAYLOR ALL-STARS FROM CONVERSE! DID YOU GET THE REFERENCE, EVERYBODY?!? WAS IT TOO VEILED FOR YOU?!? I AM YELLING LOUDLY TO CONVEY THE OBVIOUSNESS OF BEL-CAM'S HIDDEN MESSAGE!

I saw the window display for these at the mall yesterday, they didn't look as good as I expected. Also, Vans are really bad for my feet, I got a slight foot deformity from wearing Vans as a kid.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Also, Vans are really bad for my feet, I got a slight foot deformity from wearing Vans as a kid.
    Did you hear that, everyone? Vans will destroy your feet! Do NOT wear them! Super Moderator JediTricks has firsthand experience with this tragic deformity. Stop the madness now! Throw out every pair of Vans you own, and never buy another pair again! Ever! Tell every person you meet to do the same. That's every human being on planet Earth!

Ahem.

Their Vans brand hats looked bad, even for those who wear stuff just 'cause it's cool, regardless of its quality. The t-shirts were okay, but I mean, how can you ruin a t-shirt?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Did you hear that, everyone? Vans will destroy your feet! Do NOT wear them! Super Moderator JediTricks has firsthand experience with this tragic deformity. Stop the madness now! Throw out every pair of Vans you own, and never buy another pair again! Ever! Tell every person you meet to do the same. That's every human being on planet Earth!

Ahem.

Their Vans brand hats looked bad, even for those who wear stuff just 'cause it's cool, regardless of its quality. The t-shirts were okay, but I mean, how can you ruin a t-shirt?
    Meow!

The patterns they are using are pretty ugly IMO, but even the classic art just looked wonky on a shoe.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.