Commander Keller (I have 6 ol them) up for trade/sale

Hello folks,

I have 6 extra Commander Kellers from the comic pack.

I am willing to trade these one for one for:
    White Galactic Marine, OR
    the 2008 Kashyyyk Trooper, OR
    will sell for $5 each. Shipping will be exact +50 cents for the padded shipping envelope. At most if you wanted all 6 shipping shouldn't be more than $2.50. And of course I'll refund anything extra.

Please check my feedback and you'll see that that is a true statement.

Thanks for looking!
    -Sal

A note for jediguy who just traded me my first set of these, I'm not trading the one off you got for me. I lucked into these 6 last night.
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 01-18-2008 at 11:25 PM.
    Move along, move along

Sal, hold me one, will let you know if I need it. I am goin out today and if I come across one, I will let you know. Thanks in advance
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Sal, hold me one, will let you know if I need it. I am goin out today and if I come across one, I will let you know. Thanks in advance
    No problem. If you find a set, do you want to trade or will you not need it at all? LMK.
    Move along, move along

I need the set of the Keller and whoever comes with him. I havent found it yet, but WM here is still doing their reset and havent packed sh*t out yet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Sal, same deal for me as KH.

If I find one myself, I'll let you know. Otherwise, I'd like to buy one of your Kellers.

KH and fb, I will hold one each for you. Please let me know when you want to buy it from me. This is only for the Commander Keller, not his white Galactic Marine.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Okay, I'm down to havine 5 extra keller's, 2 of which are being held. So there are still 3 more available for anyone to trade or buy.
    Move along, move along

Sal, I just ordered the Keller/GM pack from Walmart.com so I won't need your Keller any longer.

Thanks for the offer though!

OK. Well that still leaves me with 5 Keller's folks. Anyone want one, please PM me. $5 per. exact shipping (will be cheap too.)
    Move along, move along