Since Lucasfilm's official stance is that everything that's been published happened, it creates some really insanely stupid paradoxes. Let's bring up, discuss, and laugh at some of these.
1) Boba Fett escaped from the Sarlaac twice. He got out once, with his armor intact, and was kidnapped by Jawas. He couldn't remember anything, and a run-in with Han resulted in his falling into the Sarlaac again. This time, the Sarlaac dissolved his armor and talked to him, until he blew up his jetpack and escaped.
I don't make this carp up.
2) Leia and Han were married twice, a couple of years apart. Immediately after ROTJ, Han had a bachelor pad in Cloud City, despite it being run by an Imperial Garrison.
3) Greedo's father (also named Greedo) was chased from Rodia by a feud with another clan. He grew up on Tatooine and got beat up by Anakin Skywalker as a kid. (If that's not embarassing....) He was eventually able to move back to Rodia, but the family was chased away again when his son, Greedo Jr, was young. Greedo Jr eventually wound up on Tatooine, working for Jabba the Hutt.
4) 4-LOM joined the Rebellion immediately after his brief appearance in ESB. He became a Jedi robot and foresaw the future (correctly). However, he apparently decided to ditch his ideals and went to collect the bounty on Han by stealing him from Boba. When Boba dismantled him, he was never able to use the Force again.
5) The Rebels spent the better part of a year chasing Boba Fett from place to place, hoping to catch him and rescue Han Solo. I don't even need to go into further detail. That carp is just stupid.
6) Boba apparently has amnesia a lot. He didn't even seem to recognize Han Solo in The Holiday Special, despite having run into him about twelve times before.
Yeah, don't b***h about the giant green rabbit no more, okay?