Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is there a collection list site?

Hope this isn't a dumb first post/question . . .

Is there a site that has a text listing (or even with images) of the SuperHero Squad, Galactic Heroes, Robot Heroes collections?

I want to track my collection.

Thanks!

You could try www.Hasbrotoyshop.com they have alot listed there.

this here has almost all of the GH figs.

Welcome to the boards
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I know that rebelscum.com has a text list of the galactic heroes I also had a site that had the list with pictures but cant think of it right now, I will get back to you with that one.

ok I had printed up a galactic heroes list with pictures from madhattersneverland.com I don't know about the other items on your list. I would recommend just typing in complete list for (blank) whatever you are looking for in your online search. Hasbro has their toys listed but for instance in the galactic hero line you will not see the millenium falcon or the cantina set and other sets that they have made on their site. I hope that this helps....good luck in your search.

I've started creating a massive list.
    At some point, I may put them into a PDF that people can grab and use to check things off . . . we'll see

http://freature.com/heroes/

Started working on an online checklist.
    I added everything I could find, including rumored waves from the WalMart store inventory system

No 'design' applied to it as of yet.

Going to add:
    promo images of each package & character
    Missing sets & data
    downloadable PDF of each line as a checklist that you can print out
    Exclusivity info

Maybe to add:
    crosslinking based on characters so you can find repaints, variants, versions of a character
    (would require the site to be built from a database)
    Where to buy links

Most checklist miss a few things:

*There are four lightsabers, which have the Galactic Heroes name and figures in them. (and maybe a fifth, a 2005 two gh figures in a lightsaber case.

*many have the keychains, but miss the darth vader, and two jedit GH packed with a cheap plastic lightsaber.

*most miss the boba fett error package.

------------------------------------------------------

other then that, i would like to see a box list, what ones came out now only with blue but the orange logo backs as well. and then the new black look too.

and I have 1 or 2 figures that are the same but they have a package add-on, a paper warning to a sticker warning label.

PS: in april I will post a youtube video and link it here, I will have the complete collection, minus 2 lightsabers. (can't find them anywhere...)

Quote Originally Posted by fyifoff View Post
    PS: in april I will post a youtube video and link it here, I will have the complete collection, minus 2 lightsabers. (can't find them anywhere...)

There are 3 GH lightsabers on ebay right now.
    1 cheap one with Darth Vade
    1 electric one with Obi Wan
    and 1 with Luke and R2D2

I think that may be the "5th" one you were after

Quote Originally Posted by CoachD View Post
    There are 3 GH lightsabers on ebay right now.
    1 cheap one with Darth Vade
    1 electric one with Obi Wan
    and 1 with Luke and R2D2

I think that may be the "5th" one you were after
    There are 3 plastic, 'throw and they extend' light sabers with GH figures.

There is atleast 4 "electronic" lightsabers in boxes. the luke and r2d2 one, at that same time (((in believe there was a darth vader one))) then the obi wan and there is an ankin one too.

makeing it a total of 7 lightsabers.

Quote Originally Posted by fyifoff View Post
    'throw and they extend' light sabers

hehe.. you are right.. Throw and they extend, sounds nicer than "cheap" haha

I was thinking of buying the ones on ebay, since they now also have the Anakin one, but 50 bucks each feels a bit steep. Are they really that hard to find?