Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Two or three years ago, this would've been fantastic. If I can't get it, I won't stress about it. It sounds like it'll be available later since it says it will "debut" at Jedi-Con.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Two or three years ago, this would've been fantastic. If I can't get it, I won't stress about it. It sounds like it'll be available later since it says it will "debut" at Jedi-Con.
    I have a couple of Shadow Troopers already. If I'm able to pick this one up....fine. If not no big deal. I have that Clone Commander in several different flavors as it is.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I'd like the set. Just one though.
    Move along, move along

If I may quote Luke from ANH: "What a pice of carp!"
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I'll make .5 past lightspeed, passing these up.

The commander suffers from the same helmet problem as those who came before him. How shadowy is he suppose to be when you can see his neck.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

These look kinda cool, though im not digging the whole shadow trooper thing for everything...there where only Shadow Storm Troopers and then there were none...why are they in everything now...but i guess if i find these i will get them.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

If people are going nuts over this they won't be able to contain themselves when they see the exclusive "Frankie with Vodka bottle" at Mabu-Con!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

If people are going nuts over this they won't be able to contain themselves when they see the exclusive "Frankie with Vodka bottle" at Mabu-Con!!!
    You have a link to the pre-order on that one yet slicker?