Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 89
  1. #31
    Proxy fight is in Ps3 too, and i think you've just managed to convince me to buy the wii version as well, grats on that
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

  2. #32
    Your not the only one, I think, I convince myself into getting the PS2 version also. Now if I could only get the money.......
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

    LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

  3. #33
    I was wondering, does the ps2 have the multiplayer battles or is that only the wii version?
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    I was wondering, does the ps2 have the multiplayer battles or is that only the wii version?
    Duel mode is exclusive to the Wii, but it isn't online.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangu Fett View Post
    Your not the only one, I think, I convince myself into getting the PS2 version also. Now if I could only get the money.......
    I have the 360 version...what is on the PS2 version that is exclusive? If it is something worthwhile, I may get it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I have the 360 version...what is on the PS2 version that is exclusive? If it is something worthwhile, I may get it.
    There's a few bosses, an appearance by Lobot, and three duels in the Jedi Temple with Jedi and Sith spirits or visions or something. And the cutscenes are different.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

  7. #37
    [FONT=Courier New]I finally found a name and picture for that orange mystery ship I mentioned last week...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's an MAAT (Multi Altitude Assault Transport). A grainy, vague looking Bigfoot-esque picture can be seen here: [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multi_Altitude_Assault_Transport[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    There's a few bosses, an appearance by Lobot, and three duels in the Jedi Temple with Jedi and Sith spirits or visions or something. And the cutscenes are different.
    that the same for the wii too?
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    There's a few bosses, an appearance by Lobot, and three duels in the Jedi Temple with Jedi and Sith spirits or visions or something. And the cutscenes are different.
    Thanks.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    that the same for the wii too?
    I assume so, and there may be other differences I don't know about.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO