Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    What's saying that the Apprentice kills Kenobi? He's sent to kill him, but maybe Obi-Wan manages to escape death. Like General Kota. Or what saying that the fight between Obi-Wan and "Darth Starkiller" isn't set on Tatooine after the events on Hoth???? Maybe the fight is on Tatooine during the time Luke would normally have trained with Yoda??

And what new 5 figure FU packs???? I haven't heard anything about these??? New Apprentices, Juno, maybe Proxy, Shak-Ti.?.?.? Please be true. Maybe finally a 3-3/4" Rogue Shadow. Ok, maybe not, but I can hope.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bar View Post
    Dude, you accept teddy bears bringing an empire to it's knees and a slight re-imagining of historical events is a stretch????

Just be open minded is all i'm saying!
    The original "twist" ending of The Force unleashed wasn't meant to make too much sense. Just a different way it could have gone!
    It is a neat concept, a game based on the re-imagining of Vader actually dying, but if you're going to be open-mined the events cannot be the same.
    I mean Vader's death isn't like smashing a butterfly in North America causes a volcano to erupt in Asia. It's more like Brad Pitt killing Hitler.

First off, I imagine if Vader died, news of his death would reach Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan would then immediately start training Luke since the fear of Vader finding him would be gone. Then Luke would be sent to Dagobah to train with Yoda instead of joining the Rebels as his training would be of upmost importance.

The Emperor would have never left the Apprentice in charge of the death Star since the apprentice was a rebel sympathizer. He would have oversaw the death star personally, therefore it is unlikely the destruction at Yavin would have occured.

The Emperor would have felt Luke's traing through the force and sent the apprentice to get him. Like he said in the game, the apprentice was just a pawn until Palpatine found a better replacement. Obi-Wan would have sensed the apprentice and sent Luke to Yoda. Obi-Wan would battle the apprentice, continuing his transformation back to the light side that Kota started. He probably would have died and Luke would have felt his death through the force.

The Emperor would have pulled the Rebel base location out of Leia and the Death Star would have destroyed Yavin 4. The rebels would have escaped and set up base on Hoth. Yoda would have then told Luke of Leia and he would go to Hoth in search of her. the apprentice would be there waiting and fight Luke. Luke would sense the good in the apprentice and finish his transformation. Together they would be able to take on the Emperor and defeat him, The Apprentice will die in the battle.

How the hell the apprentice gets in an altercation with Boba Fett is beyond me though. Fighting over a bounty?

Oh and as a bonus for the EU fans. After the Emperors death, the Rebels would control the Death Star. With its control, the moment the Vong entered Republic space they would have been destroyed. New Jedi Order series reduced to one book.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Jangu Fett View Post
    And what new 5 figure FU packs???? I haven't heard anything about these??? New Apprentices, Juno, maybe Proxy, Shak-Ti.?.?.? Please be true. Maybe finally a 3-3/4" Rogue Shadow. Ok, maybe not, but I can hope.
    this is from Hasbro's Q&A posting :

SWCollector.com (Dan): It was announced since Toy Fair that Shaak Ti and the other "The Force Unleashed" wave 2 figures would be released as retailer exclusives. What are the other figures, and which retailer will they be available through? Any images yet?

Hasbro: Actually, Shaak Ti is in the wave prior (the EU wave, recently shown at Toy Fair). The other figures, which were a new wave, were pulled from mainline and adjusted for the exclusive packs. The packs will now be five-packs, and will be either all new sculpts, or all new deco when we have used a previously existing sculpt. Included will be several trooper variants, including a jump trooper with newly added jump pack. Across the two packs, there will be two versions of Galen Marek, Proxy, and a twist in Juno. More information will be available as we get close to launch later this Fall.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

i have to say been playing this game alot lately both for Wii and PSP and I never get tired of it. such a cool game and awesome story. looking forward to seeing how the Ultimate Sith edition for PS3 turns out..... (now just to put some dough aside for a PS3 or hope that Santa delivers both for Christmas)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

On the Costco website, the XBox version of the Ulitimate Sith edition is under 40 dollars. Is that the street price?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

recently posted on BanthaSkull.com from their Q&A with Hasbro:

3) Any hints as to who will be in the Force Unleashed multipack that's on
    the horizon? Maybe a picture or two (or three)?

Your wish is our command. Attached is a figure from one of the upcoming
    sets. We'll have more info at Toy Fair next year to complete the sets,
    each of which will have five figures. Enjoy!

figure looks good. better represantation of Juno then the intial release..wonder if these are going to be coming out to help the sales of the upcoming Force Unleashed II coming in 2010. can't wait to get that game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Juno.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	22293  

Well the uniform is better, it still isn't video game appropriate. As they said in Weird Science when...bigger b00bs!
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

can't wait till Toy Fair to see the rest of the proposed 5 packs for TRU. really hoping to see perhaps a teenaged Leia, Battle Damaged Rahm, Proxy, maybe a new SA Mariss and of course new more accuarte versions of Starkiller

Utterly disgusting. Gee, why not just make those things bigger.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!