Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Can anyone help with some of these?

I'm obviously a long way from the nearest Wal-Mart or Meijer for toy shopping. I'm in the one of every figure club from Brians Toys and it's working great but unfortunately I don't have a way to get vehicles, battle packs, etc. and I was wondering if anyone had a Target or Wally or anything else that had a lot of what I may need or if you had any extras laying around for a good price (plus shipping and a little extra). I checked Brians but there prices are a bit steep for these things. Here's just a list of things I know I need and all of them are 30th Anniversary or higher:

Banth and Tusken Raider
    Rancor

Battle Packs
    Arena Encounter
    Battle of Geonosis
    Bespin Betrayal
    Droid Factory
    Jabba's Palace Entertainers
    AT-RT Assault Squad
    Endor Attack Hoth Attack
    ARC-170 Elite Squad
    Hoth Patrol
    STAP Attack

Vehicles
    Y-Wing with R5-F7
    Aayla Securas Starfighter
    TIE Interceptor
    Vader's TIE
    TIE Bomber
    White TIE Fighter (Big wing. I think it was TRU)
    AT-PT
    Ani's Starfighter (Green)
    Obi-Wans Fighter with Hyperdrive Ring

Other
    Stormtrooper Commander
    Darth Vader and Incinerator Troopers
    Emperor and Shadow Troopers
    Droid Factory packs (I think they're a normal figure and a droid)

That's about all I can think of right now. If anyone has a complete list of 30th Anniversary, Legacy, etc. could you post it here or PM it to me?

Any help whatsoever though is greatly appreciated. And if you've got doubts about getting me anything, I've traded with many people here.

Edit: I just bought a few off of eBay for a cheap price. I'm still lookin' for the others however.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

im sure i could...

im sure i could find some of these in the store yet,if your intrested in me buying them and shipping them to you.

As for a list, there's probably one around here. I used to have them, but the 2007 one is on my home computer. Rebelscum's photo archives is a great place to figure out these things, though, bit by bit.

I hate to be a smartarse, but why didn't you tell me several months ago you needed these? I could've snagged all of them.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

are you looking for figures with top notch packaging or for opening purposes

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I hate to be a smartarse, but why didn't you tell me several months ago you needed these? I could've snagged all of them.
    Especially the Rancor, which Target had clearanced so low they were practically giving away after just a few weeks.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by x13squadleader View Post
    im sure i could find some of these in the store yet,if your intrested in me buying them and shipping them to you.
    Whatever little bit that you could pick up would be awesome. I can send money through PayPal in advance if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I realize that now but, to be honest, a few months ago I didn't have an internet connection to speak of so I really didn't realize how far behind I was. Now that I can easily get on the net I realize how far behind I am and it blows.

Quote Originally Posted by VidKidd View Post
    are you looking for figures with top notch packaging or for opening purposes
    They're to keep packaged but it doesn't have to be "top notch AFA whatever". Just something that looks pretty good from all angles works for me.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

ok then. I have an extra dark trooper, ill take some photos later tonight when i get off work so you can get an idea of the condition it is in. I think it's decent carded condition but i know some people have different standards. i also believe my local TRU has both Hoth Patrol and STAP Attack battlebacks. I'm not 100% certain but i'll try to stop by tonight after work, if i get off early enough, to have a look. If they do, they're $24.99 + tax a piece here where i live though, dunno if that's the universal price or if anyone can get them cheaper for you.

I'm down for the STAP Attack and Hoth Patrol but I'm pretty sure I've got the Dark Trooper. Like I said I'm in the Brians Toys one of every figure club and they've actually been doing a decent job of getting me new shipments of figures.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

We can work out the details later, but if I can Snag those Wal-Mart 3 packs, I can send them your way. They're sitting here atm.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)