Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

The Force Unleashed product checklist.

Here are the following toys and other collectibles (not just figures as the title of the thread implies) we know we are getting related to the game:
    This is meant to be a checklist, not a discussion thread. You may add your CONFIRMED suggestions to the list. We will verify that it is confirmed or not and add it to this first post, then your post will be deleted. Throughout this post you will see TFU, this stands for "The Force Unleashed."

Thanks for any help in keeping this list up to date!

Hasbro
    3 3/4

Carded Figures
    2008 Wave 2: THE FORCE UNLEASHED (On TAC cards)
    09: Imperial EVO Trooper
    10: Imperial Jump Trooper
    11: Maris Brood
    12: Darth Vader (Battle Damage)
    13: General Rahm Kota
    14: Shadow Guard
    15: Juno Eclipse
    Stormtrooper Commander-this stormtrooper has distinctive blue markings. As of this writing it is unclear if he will be an exclusive, mail away or mass retail figure. No number has been given for this figure.

Evolutions set
    The Apprentice-set includes: Sith Lord Apprentice, Dark Jedi Apprentice, Redeemed Apprentice

Multi-packs
    Darth Vader & Incinerator Stormtroopers 3pack - Wal-Mart exclusive.
    Emperor Palpatine & Shadow Stormtroopers 3pack - Wal-Mart exclusive.

Beasts
    Rancor w/rider - Target exclusive

Unleashed Battle packs (Not to be confused with "The Force Unleashed", these battle packs encompass the saga, but for this checklist we will only list TFU ones.)
    The Force Unleashed: Jedi Knights
    The Force Unleashed: Sith Lords
    The Force Unleashed: Troopers

Titaniums
    Vehicles
    Apprentice Ship Rogue Shadow

Galactic Heroes-we'll post them if/when we get info.

Apprentice Lightsaber-ok, not a figure, but TFU related

LEGO
    Apprentice Ship Rogue Shadow

Wizards of the Coast:
    TFU minis set:
    Here is a complete list with TFU specific minis highlighted in purple. These are listed as Number, Name, rarity-C=common; U=Uncommon; R=Rare; VR=Very Rare:
    1 Darth Revan VR
    2 Kazdan Paratus R
    3 Shaak Ti, Jedi Master VR
    4 Chewbacca of Hoth VR
    5 Elite Hoth Trooper C
    6 Golan Arms DF.9 Anti-Infantry Battery U
    7 Han Solo in Carbonite VR
    8 Han Solo of Hoth VR
    9 Hoth Trooper Officer U
    10 Hoth Trooper with Repeating Blaster Cannon U
    11 Juno Eclipse R
    12 K-3PO R
    13 Luke Skywalker, Hoth Pilot Unleashed R
    14 Luke Skywalker and Yoda VR
    15 Luke’s Snowspeeder VR
    16 Master Kota R
    17 Mon Calamari Medic C
    18 Obi-Wan Kenobi, Unleashed R
    19 Princess Leia of Cloud City R
    20 Rebel Marksman U
    21 Rebel Troop Cart U
    22 Rebel Trooper on Tauntaun R
    23 Rebel Vanguard U
    24 2-1B R
    25 Vader’s Apprentice, Redeemed R
    26 Verpine Tech C
    27 Wedge Antilles, Red Two R
    28 Wookiee Warrior C
    29 Admiral Ozzel R
    30 AT-AT Driver U
    31 Dark Trooper U
    32 Darth Vader, Unleashed VR
    33 Emperor’s Shadow Guard U
    34 Evo Trooper U
    35 Felucian Stormtrooper Officer U
    36 Gotal Imperial Assassin C
    37 Imperial Navy Trooper C
    38 Raxus Prime Trooper C
    39 Snowtrooper C
    40 Star Destroyer Officer U
    41 Stormtrooper U
    42 TIE Crawler U
    43 Vader’s Apprentice, Unleashed VR
    44 Wookiee Hunter AT-ST R
    45 Garm Bel Iblis R
    46 Amanin Scout U
    47 Boba Fett, Mercenary VR
    48 Caamasi Noble C
    49 Cloud Car Pilot C
    50 Felucian Warrior on Rancor VR
    51 Junk Golem U
    52 Knobby White Spider U
    53 Maris Brood VR
    54 Muun Tactics Broker C
    55 Mynock U
    56 PROXY R
    57 Telosian Tank Droid U
    58 Uggernaut R
    59 Ugnaught Boss U
    60 Ugnaught Tech C

Again, as info become available we will update the list or change entries as neccessary.
    -Sal
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 03-06-2008 at 08:54 PM.
    Move along, move along

Okay let me clear up the TFU minis (since you all can't look up at the list and see the ones highlighted in purple...)

The following are TFU specific characters in the TFU miniature set
    (number, Name, rarity):
    2 Kazdan Paratus R
    11 Juno Eclipse R
    16 Master Kota R
    25 Vader’s Apprentice, Redeemed R
    33 Emperor’s Shadow Guard U
    34 Evo Trooper U
    38 Raxus Prime Trooper C
    53 Maris Brood VR
    56 PROXY R (Of which I'm SORELY disappointed in this not being made a 3 3/4 figure)

Now as to the Rogue Shadow, it's been fixed. Here's hoping it does turn out to be a 3 3/4 ship as well. Maybe in the latter half of the year, of next year.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    1-8 are NOT TFU related so they do not belong on the list. TFU minis are the miniatures from Wizards of the coast.
    You can go here to see the whole set, though the ones highlighted are the only ones actually in the game of TFU:
    http://www.wizards.com/swminis/swmin...ry&sort=number

I will leave your post for a day of two then I'll delete it as well as this response post (as per the usual rule of this not being a discussion thread).
    -Sal

I didn't say that 1-8 were TFU. That was a separate question. 1-8 ARE indeed part of this new 3 3/4" line and you haven't included them on the list. They show up on the EE list, I had most of them sent to me (except 1-3) already. Why they aren't included on your first list up above is why I posted.

As a SEPARATE question I was asking WTF TFU minis are. The overuse of acronyms assumes a lot about us.

The reason why 1-8 are not here is it is a TFU checklist, not everything for 08.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Okay let me clear up the TFU minis (since you all can't look up at the list and see the ones highlighted in purple...)

The following are TFU specific characters in the TFU miniature set
    (number, Name, rarity):
    2 Kazdan Paratus R
    11 Juno Eclipse R
    16 Master Kota R
    25 Vaderís Apprentice, Redeemed R
    33 Emperorís Shadow Guard U
    34 Evo Trooper U
    38 Raxus Prime Trooper C
    53 Maris Brood VR
    56 PROXY R (Of which I'm SORELY disappointed in this not being made a 3 3/4 figure)

Now as to the Rogue Shadow, it's been fixed. Here's hoping it does turn out to be a 3 3/4 ship as well. Maybe in the latter half of the year, of next year.
    Nice list Sal.... after playing the game last night i so want more figures from TFU to be made in 3 3/4 scale, proxy especially. i would even love to see another Juno Eclipse that is more game accurate, as well as some of the General Koto's troops, recards of the Incinerator and Shadow Stormtroopers, repaints of Vader 501st Stormtroopers, the golan junk troops, maybe even a teen version of Princess Leia (image in stragey guide) and the various vehicles, walkers etc.

i really hope Hasbro does not bag this line and rethinks mixing some of these characters and repacks / repaints into future lines. please Hasbro more Force Unleashed product.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'd love Proxy, too, as a Hasbro fig., and especially all the troopers they DIDN'T make: Purge Troopers, those Naval commando-looking dudes, and of course the cool Rodian mercs & Koto's Kommandos(rebels). Really love the design work from the game so far.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Yeah, PROXY was a no brainer I thought. I'm very disappointed he didn't get made.

As well, I'd very much like a Jungle Shaak Ti, rowr!!!

Some of the other troopers as well. Definitely the Stormtrooper Commander, after the fiasco with Gamestop.

Young Leia would be neat. I've only seen the pic from the game guide book, but she very much looks like Padme when she first steps onto Geonosis, except she has the Bespin hairdo.

The Junk Golem should absolutely be made! As well the Uggernaut with Ugnaut Pilot/Gunner.

There is a plethora of unmade characters/troops/vehicles/etc. that could be made from this game.

Let's hope LFL's blunder with the pushed back release date doesn't permanently destroy our chances of seeing more from this game.

Afterall, it's being touted as "chapter 3.5" in the Saga and according to LFL is CANON!

So, that puts it above EU in that respect, in that LFL counts it officially in the continuity of the story.

Funny thing for me is that while I got the game last night, I didn't play it. I had such a bugger of a headache and was feeling ill. Just didn't have the concentration to play, as well having to get up to go to the bathroom every 10-15 minutes would not have helped during gameplay.

I'll be on tonight though for sure! I'm looking to get in about 4 hours of play tonight, again tomorrow, again on Friday, and complete the game some time over the weekend. By complete, I mean get to the end, not necessarily get all of the achievements for XBOX 360. Eventually I'll get all of those. They just aren't a priority for me when playing through the game on the first go-around.
    Move along, move along

Afterall, it's being touted as "chapter 3.5" in the Saga and according to LFL is CANON!

So, that puts it above EU in that respect, in that LFL counts it officially in the continuity of the story.
    Or at least the ending/path that follows the comic/novelization is.

I wonder if they held cautiously back hoping to avoid a Shadows of the Empire mess, but than had a gaming developer mess, and said, here's the product/molds we'll be able to reuse over and over, and sent those through. If there is a TFU2, we'll see something of more product because the EU has to keep the line going now for "new" characters who aren't obscure background ones.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

[FONT=Courier New]I didn't play for very long last night, but there's an orange tranport in the hangar at the Imperial Shipyards (the Rahm Kota mission) that looks like a Republic Gunship body with the engines, wings (with the lower S foils open), and beak-like nose of a ARC-170. [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I want one! And of course Hasbro will probably not make one , so we'll all have to wait for Bar to design and make one and show us all pictures of his. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Does anyone have the game guide to this? I want to know what this is called...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]I didn't play for very long last night, but there's an orange tranport in the hangar at the Imperial Shipyards (the Rahm Kota mission) that looks like a Republic Gunship body with the engines, wings (with the lower S foils open), and beak-like nose of a ARC-170. [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I want one! And of course Hasbro will probably not make one , so we'll all have to wait for Bar to design and make one and show us all pictures of his. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Does anyone have the game guide to this? I want to know what this is called...[/FONT]
    It's not in the guide that I can recall.

I totally missed this ship you are describing. Where specifically is it??? I'll have to look for it again.
    Move along, move along