Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    [FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    It's not in the guide that I can recall.
    [/FONT]
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post

[FONT=Courier New]I totally missed this ship you are describing. Where specifically is it??? I'll have to look for it again.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I got a closer look at it when I looked through the holocrons that I collected. It's orange, and at one point while fighting Kota's rebel troopers in the hanger, I looked up and there it was hovering over me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I am guessing there are lots of differences between game platforms, so I will tell you now that I am playing the Wii version. I hope this ship is in all of the available formats, 'cause it's pretty darn cool.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I actually attempted to make something like this a few months back, but the ARC 170 wing pegs don't match up on the Gunship holes.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I have looked everywhere online to find information or at least a picture, but no luck so far. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I got a closer look at it when I looked through the holocrons that I collected. It's orange, and at one point while fighting Kota's rebel troopers in the hanger, I looked up and there it was hovering over me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I am guessing there are lots of differences between game platforms, so I will tell you now that I am playing the Wii version. I hope this ship is in all of the available formats, 'cause it's pretty darn cool.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I actually attempted to make something like this a few months back, but the ARC 170 wing pegs don't match up on the Gunship holes.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I have looked everywhere online to find information or at least a picture, but no luck so far. [/FONT]
    i would love to see a ship like that. at first while playing it I though it was just a damaged gunship and ARC-170 smashed together.

maybe we should start a petition to have Hasbro continue with TFU line and give us some more figures and vehicles. I still would love to see a 3 3/4 Rogue Shadow with new sculpts of Juno Eclispe and the Apprentice.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    i would love to see a ship like that. at first while playing it I though it was just a damaged gunship and ARC-170 smashed together. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]maybe we should start a petition to have Hasbro continue with TFU line and give us some more figures and vehicles. I still would love to see a 3 3/4 Rogue Shadow with new sculpts of Juno Eclispe and the Apprentice.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Oh good! Someone else saw it, too![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I hope they would continue the line. They kinda jumped the gun with the toys and LA kinda screwed it all over with the delay on the game.[/FONT]

I'm wondering is the Apprentice 3-pack out yet?
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    I'm wondering is the Apprentice 3-pack out yet?
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It is. It came out in the spring time.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=363&ID=22741[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Use the promo code guide10 at checkout for 10% off.[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post

[FONT=Courier New]It is. It came out in the spring time.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=363&ID=22741[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]Use the promo code guide10 at checkout for 10% off.[/FONT]
    Thanks, though for some reason i thought they were shipping it again for the games release? or am i just crazy?

[FONT=Courier New]I'm not really sure. I don't think it ever went away or sold through. HTS has had it available off and on since the initial release.[/FONT]

It's reshipped in the TLC packaging; I've seen it once or twice.

I would indeed like to see more figures from the game. How about:
    *Rahm Kota (blind) - could just be a head resculpt
    *Leia
    *Kento
    *PROXY
    *more clone/stormtroopers (they seem to vary by platform)
    *Shaak Ti
    *Kazdan Paratus

I'd adore a PROXY and Jungle Shaak Ti figure

Kazdan could be fun too

I'd like to see a Rogue Shadow ship too, could maybe come with Juno, open shirt and/or the Apprentice in his flight suit or bounty hunter outfits

Also, there's the fact that the Galen figure looks absolutely nothing like him, so they could at least slap a new head on there.