Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    This would also be a good chance to include a certain rebel founder aswell
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

After playing more tonight, I agree, and I'd also love a figure of Kleef.

I'd really like to see at least another full wave of figures from this.

Maybe someone should pose a question to Hasbro to continue with product from the force unleashed and have it asked at the next Q & A. maybe even have a list of figures / vehicles that we would like to see.

maybe we can ask if Hasbro would be willing to let SirSteveGuide.com hold the next fan's choice voting but instead of repacks we can make it for new figures from the Saga, Expanded Universe etc.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I love the game, and would love to see more figures made drom it. A young Leia, Galen Marek in the bounty hunter armor. Proxy, is a must. It would be cool if Proxy had some snap ons that made him look like Obi-Wan or Vader.

And I'm droolling over the Rogue Shadow, I have the Lego and Titanium version, but a 3 3/4 inch scale one. With, maybe a removable top hatch, similar to the Falcon. To show some interior.

I'd die if Hasbro said they were doing the Rogue on scale with the BMF, highly unlikely, but damn. That would rock, but still, even a smaller one is a must have for me.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

well i posted a question in the Ask Hasbro in the Legacy section. hopefully alot of people will vote for it and we can get it asked at the next Q&A. I'm wondering if anyone would like to start a list of all the figures they would like to see as well as an accessories and ships so that we might be able to send a list to Hasbro and see what the chances of any of the items being made
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Here is a list of potential new figures I'd like to see:
    *Galen Marek (new headsculpt on Evolutions figure)
    *Juno Eclipse (open jacket or tank top)
    *Rahm Kota (blindfold)
    *Garm Bel Iblis
    *Leia Organa
    *Kazdan Paratus
    *PROXY
    *Shaak Ti
    *Kleef
    *Raxus Prime Junk Droid
    *Felucian Warrior (blue repaint)
    *Imperial Guard (white armor)
    *Stormtrooper (early armor - looks different on different platforms)
    *Incinerator Trooper (redone)

Other new characters that I don't really need, but could work:
    *Drexl Roosh
    *Chop'aa Notimo
    *Ozzik Sturn

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Here is a list of potential new figures I'd like to see:
    *Galen Marek (new headsculpt on Evolutions figure)
    *Juno Eclipse (open jacket or tank top)
    *Rahm Kota (blindfold)
    *Garm Bel Iblis
    *Leia Organa
    *Kazdan Paratus
    *PROXY
    *Shaak Ti
    *Kleef
    *Raxus Prime Junk Droid
    *Felucian Warrior (blue repaint)
    *Imperial Guard (white armor)
    *Stormtrooper (early armor - looks different on different platforms)
    *Incinerator Trooper (redone)

Other new characters that I don't really need, but could work:
    *Drexl Roosh
    *Chop'aa Notimo
    *Ozzik Sturn

There are just a few there I don't know who you're talkign about, Mr. JabbaJohnL. Prolly because I haven't reached those levels yet in the game. I agree with most of your selections as well.

Don't forget the stormtrooper commander.

Also, I'd like to see a reissue of the Jumptrooper, now with jetpack. Maybe get him, the EVO trooper, Stealth trooper, Stormtrooper commander and Incinerator trooper in a battle pack. Include some extra large guns for both the EVO and Incinerator troopers (to make up for the ones we DIDN'T get single carded). This would be an excellent set. Great for army builders and/or those folks who didn't/couldn't find either of the WM exclusive sets or got burned on the Commander. As mentioned including more of the large guns also would show Hasbro giving a nod to those of us who bought squads of the EVO and Jump troopers. Not having those with the appropriate guns/jet packs makes me feel like I was cheated now.

Oh and maybe even use this battle pack as an opportunity to introduce the Purge trooper. Make it exclusive to this set and that would def help people buy into it. I'm not a huge fan of the Purge trooper, but I'd surely get one of this set to have at least one of the Purge troopers. (Though seriously I'd likely get 5 or so sets of this for all of those troopers.)

Beyond these I'd like to see more Felucians. Again another battle pack could be in order. Chieftan would be excellent as well as a Shaman, and a few grunts. Make this an ultra Battle pack by including another Rancor, the Green one would be neat.

There's more I want from the game, but I'll have to post that later.

Felucia Shaak Ti is a MUST!!!
    Move along, move along

OK, I played through the game twice. And I know almost every charater you guys have mentioned. But, who is Kleef??? I have TFU on the 360, and there is nobody in the game named Kleef. Is he a Wii, exclusive charater, similar to how on 360, we fight Proxy??? On the second trip to Rexus Prime.

One ship I'd love to see, from the game is the Imperial Drop/Gunship. As a Titanium or larger 3 3/4 inch.

I never had to fight Proxy on the PS2. Kleef is a one-eyed Gungan bounty hunter on Cloud City, IIRC. He's kind of awesome.

Drexl Roosh is a Rodian with a big coat. Chop'aa Notimo is a Mandalorian. Of note, he has the pike that Boba had in the Holiday Special. Ozzik Sturn is an Imperial in an outfit much like Veers' battle gear that pilots a crazy amped up AT-ST. The last three are very much run-of-the-mill video game bosses, and I don't particularly care for them.

What's the Purge Trooper?

OK, no such person in the X360 version. I read the book and it does mention Drexl Roosh, but he's not in the Xbox game. And neither is Chop'aa Notimo, or Kleef. But Ozzik Sturn is in the game and yes, I have fought that tricked-out AT-ST.

this is from Wookiepedia-
    "The fearsome Purge trooper was an early design-result of the Dark trooper Project meant to be used against Force-sensitives.

To aid them in their task, the droids were outfitted with refined cortosis ore which reduced the damage of lightsaber attacks against them. These troopers were equipped with an energy blade that served as their primary form of armament.

In addition to this, they were also outfitted with a high-powered, short-ranged rocket launcher providing them with a level of ranged attacks, as well as magnetic tractor boots which made them resistant against certain Force-based kinetic attacks such as Force grip and Force push.

The one weakness these droids had in terms of Force-based abilities was Force lightning, which was an exploitable vulnerability."

FYI, usng Force Lightning does not do much damage to them, but it does stun them momentarly to allow you to close the gap, to use lightsaber combos.

The fight with Proxy is only on the Xbox 360 version, I think. It might also be on the PS3. Like how PS2 and Wii, have the jedi trails. Where Starkiller goes to the ruined Jedi Temple and fights Darth Phobos and Darth Desolous.