Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]I finally found a name and picture for that orange mystery ship I mentioned last week...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's an MAAT (Multi Altitude Assault Transport). A grainy, vague looking Bigfoot-esque picture can be seen here: [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multi_Altitude_Assault_Transport[/FONT]
    Intersting ship. Submit it for the vehicles poll in the upcoming thread and include the link.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

[FONT=Courier New]I plan on it. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]BTW, that picture doesn't it do it justice.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]I plan on it. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]BTW, that picture doesn't it do it justice.[/FONT]
    Yeah, but we get the idea. Look for a better pic in the meantime, and don't forget to reference that this is in the TFU video game when you suggest it.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

I have this on PS3 and there are 2 other figures I would like to see released. They need to re-release the Shadow Guard in the Saga Legends line and also issue it repainted as the blue Senate Guard and the red Royal Guard. Also, I believe Shaak Ti has been confirmed by Hasbro. I just hope they at least do Proxy and re-release the Stormtrooper Commander.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by WesleySr View Post
    I have this on PS3 and there are 2 other figures I would like to see released. They need to re-release the Shadow Guard in the Saga Legends line and also issue it repainted as the blue Senate Guard and the red Royal Guard. Also, I believe Shaak Ti has been confirmed by Hasbro. I just hope they at least do Proxy and re-release the Stormtrooper Commander.
    I agree with all of that. I want the different guards for sure. There is so much that could be done with TFU in terms of a Wave. I'd personally love to see a Kazdan Paratus figure (take Tsui Choi and attach some legs from a B'Omarr Monk), regardless of how irrelevant he was to the actual plot.

I could go for a Sith Lord evolutions pack from the 3 Jedi Trials. Also, they could use TFU to finally release a Garm Bel-Iblis.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

We could also do with more Felucians. We only got one and it was a pack-in with the Rancor. Think of all of the variety you could produce. That and they're just outright cool looking. You can't tell me a kid wouldn't snatch them up, regardless of who they are.

Yeah, we need a Shaman and a Chieftan. Besides, these can also be REPAINTED to be "dark" Felucians/Shamans/Chieftan as was seen in the game.

I'd get about 10 of the regular Felucians, 5 dark Felucians and 2 each of the Shaman/Chieftans, BOTH regular and dark versions. So from me thats 19 figures from only 3 molds.
    Move along, move along

I was going to pick up the Felucian Rancor, but I realized Hasbro would probably refuse to make Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, and Daphne to go with the Rider, and Velma would be a repaint of Monkey-Faced Leia that's exclusive to a $50 Battlepack that contained re-released 1995 figures.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quick question: on the TFU evo pack, the Jedi hero figure, are those arm flaps removable? They look a little dumb to me....
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.