Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    [FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Quick question: on the TFU evo pack, the Jedi hero figure, are those arm flaps removable? They look a little dumb to me....
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I think they are. You can trim them off for sure (soft goods). [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

So there's no little groove that the sit in or anything?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

[FONT=Courier New]You know, I want to say that there is, but I can't say for certain. I haven't had it displayed in a while, and it's with the other figures right now.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I really do think there are grooves that the flaps are in...[/FONT]

Thanks for the help Ando. I think I'll pass then, I don't think the head sculpts are very good and since I have the xbox version, I'm pretty sure I will never see either of those two light and dark side costumes and so the set doesn't have very much appeal to me. The flaps and grooves just helps me feel better about deciding to pass.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

according to a recent Q&A by Raving Toy Maniac or Toymania.com Hasbro is planning another wave of figures from the Force Unleashed due on shelves in early 2010. wonder what the wave may consist of ?

here's the post;

1. The Force Unleashed game is really cool and it makes me glad I bought all of the figures when they first came out. During one of the other Q&A's, you mentioned that there was "one more" TFU figure due out. Was this the Stormtrooper Commander? Is it possible to have this figure available via HTS as I had no idea this figure was going to be sold and it was sold out when I went to my local store?

Answer: The "one other" TFU figure mentioned was probably in reference to the GameStop exclusive Stormtrooper Commander, but it could also have been a reference to Shaak Ti who is scheduled for an early 2010 Expanded Universe wave at this point. We are also looking to add a wave of new TFU characters for mid-Spring 2010 and work has begun on these figures (at this time we will not be revealing which figures are in the 2010 lineup). Finally, fans will indeed have another chance to get the TFU Commander at the San Diego Comic Con 2009 - when it will be an exclusive shared by both StarWarsOnlineShop.com and HasbroToyShop.com.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Geez. How did i miss this thread?
    I bought TFU the day it got released, and have been playing it constantly EVER SINCE!!!
    I like being able to start the game from the beginning and always retaining the powers you had at completion...
    Back to wants, i only really want a 1/24 version of the Rogue Shadow. The problem is that it's easily bigger than a properly scaled Millennium Falcon, and so it'll never happen...
    I have made a set of plans, and i could make it myself, of course, but that's not going to help you guys out...(And it'd be five feet long...).
    I would also like the little troop transport seen later in the game on Felucia and on the junk planet. Neat little ship, that.
    And Ando, thanks for the namecheck in page one, but i have never seen that vehicle you mentioned in my XBOX360 version. If anyone has seen it in a level on the 360, let me know, but i have certainly never seen it.
    From the wiki pic, it looks like an ARC170 with a troop bay and two sets of RG wings, is that correct?
    Bar.

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bar View Post
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]And Ando, thanks for the namecheck in page one, but i have never seen that vehicle you mentioned in my XBOX360 version. If anyone has seen it in a level on the 360, let me know, but i have certainly never seen it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]From the wiki pic, it looks like an ARC170 with a troop bay and two sets of RG wings, is that correct?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Bar.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]More like a RG with ARC-170 wings and engines and nose, but yeah, same difference. It's a pretty sweet vehicle.[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post

[FONT=Courier New]More like a RG with ARC-170 wings and engines and nose, but yeah, same difference. It's a pretty sweet vehicle.[/FONT]
    Well i haven't seen it on XBOX.
    If anyone here plays the game on the 360 and HAS seen it, please tell me where!
    Bar.

[FONT=Courier New]Bar,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Have you seen the low res/blurry picture on the Wookiepedia entry for the MAAT?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multi_Altitude_Assault_Transport[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Bar,[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]Have you seen the low res/blurry picture on the Wookiepedia entry for the MAAT?[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multi_Altitude_Assault_Transport[/FONT]

Yes. That's the picture that made me think it was a RG with two sets of wings but the cockpit of the ARC170...
    If any of you guys have better screen caps from your version of the game(Or even a snapshot of the screen when it appears), i'd love to see other angles to better ascertain the shape...
    Bar.