Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 89
  1. #61
    who else is eagerly awaiting the release of the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition..... i saw the trailer on the Star Wars Panel on TV and immediately i wanted to run out and buy a PS3 just for that game. I can't wait to kick some Kenobi / Skywalker but.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    who else is eagerly awaiting the release of the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition..... i saw the trailer on the Star Wars Panel on TV and immediately i wanted to run out and buy a PS3 just for that game. I can't wait to kick some Kenobi / Skywalker but.
    I'm not! I'm actually pretty ****ed. I went out and bought the game the day it came out and what was my reward? Glitches like I haven't seen on any other game I've bought in my entire life! I actually had to stop playing for two months and wait for the patches to come out before starting the whole thing over and wo weeks ago I finally shelled out to buy the points to download the new Coruscant level.

    Now they tell me that had I just waited a year I would have been able to avoid the glitches, get the level I just paid to download, and two more levels on top of that (one I can only get by buying the game all over again!) If you didn't buy the game, well lucky you. I ought to trade mine in while it's still worth something and they wait for the new one to have a price drop. All in all, I feel a little screwed but LucasArts on this one.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    All in all, I feel a little screwed but LucasArts on this one.
    Screwed by something with the name Lucas on it? Never!

    I agree completely with you. And why even release the new level in the fall if your going to release it in a new level soon after?

    My question is, what will happen to the character downloads we did? Will they be able to transfer over to the new game or will we have to re-purchase them. My guess is, based on my earlier sentiment, we will have to re-purchase them.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

  4. #64
    I'm really excited about it, I wish they would add the system exclusive levels also, like PS3 had the jedi temple level, and the lightsaber hilts.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

    LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post

    My question is, what will happen to the character downloads we did? Will they be able to transfer over to the new game or will we have to re-purchase them. My guess is, based on my earlier sentiment, we will have to re-purchase them.
    Yeah that's another thing! All in all the character downloads and the new level cost me like $10. Sure, not tons of money but if I'm gonna buy the game all over again I better not have to buy the character downloads again.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    I'm not! I'm actually pretty ****ed. I went out and bought the game the day it came out and what was my reward? Glitches like I haven't seen on any other game I've bought in my entire life! I actually had to stop playing for two months and wait for the patches to come out before starting the whole thing over and wo weeks ago I finally shelled out to buy the points to download the new Coruscant level.

    Now they tell me that had I just waited a year I would have been able to avoid the glitches, get the level I just paid to download, and two more levels on top of that (one I can only get by buying the game all over again!) If you didn't buy the game, well lucky you. I ought to trade mine in while it's still worth something and they wait for the new one to have a price drop. All in all, I feel a little screwed but LucasArts on this one.
    sorry to hear that. I have the PSP and Wii versions and didn't run into any of the problems...both platforms ran smoothly. I for after seeing the trailer was sold on getting a PS3....have been thinking about one for awhile since my PS2 is fried.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

  7. #67
    Then I say go for it. I just think LucasArts could have done something for the poor people like me who paid top dollar and got it to be a number 1 seller and then got let down big time because the game wasn't ready. And now they want us to buy it all over again! Which I will. Because I can't say no to George.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

  8. #68
    Just watched the trailer at Starwars.com.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Apprentice kills Obi Wan, Luke would never understand R2-D2 message, and then never leave Tatooine. Thus how could he end up on Hoth?

    Come to think of it, if Obi Wan wasn't there to decode the plans, Luke would have never left, and the Rebel Alliance would have never gotten the plans and would have never been to Hoth, since they would have been destroyed at Yavin IV.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Just watched the trailer at Starwars.com.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Apprentice kills Obi Wan, Luke would never understand R2-D2 message, and then never leave Tatooine. Thus how could he end up on Hoth?

    Come to think of it, if Obi Wan wasn't there to decode the plans, Luke would have never left, and the Rebel Alliance would have never gotten the plans and would have never been to Hoth, since they would have been destroyed at Yavin IV.
    So the Apprentice is sent to kill Obi-Wan but who says he succeeds? Also, if the Apprentice does kill Vader then how come he gets sent to Hoth? Why isn't he on the Death Star when it's destroyed? Did he also decide to try and destroy the Rebels ship to ship and get flung into space by the Millenium Falcon while trying to blast Luke in the trench? Does that mean the apprentice killed Biggs?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

  10. #70
    You guys are not getting it!
    If the Apprentice kills Vader, ALL BETS ARE OFF!!!
    And from then on, we depart slightly from canon and are in a parallell reality. The apprentice can kill Ben, kill Luke and also kill Boba, along with any other characters in the OT. It's a cool way of putting a spin on things and it's a great "what-if?" excercise.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO