Spotted the 2" Unleashed Battlepacks already

The game is 7 months away and Hasbro's got this product on the shelves already? Each package comes with a cheat code, nothing like having a cheat code for a game that doesn't exist yet. The sets are alright, pretty much standard fare for the UBP line. There's 3 sets, one with the main characters, one with the villains, and one with troopers - because who doesn't need more badly-painted mini-troopers?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw these also and didnt care for them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I might've seen them at three stores today. I saw Unleashed Battlepacks. But I didn't look closely enough to see what they were.

JT, the intent is for everyone to memorize the cheat codes well in advance so everyone can easily beat the game and they don't have to put much work into it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah, I've seen these a little bit (and the lightsaber quite a lot). Even if the game were still coming out in April, this is a little early.

I've been seeing these for the last two weeks, the hero set was tempting but i have yet to buy any of these micro unleashed packs, so why start now... They looked good though i can give hasbro that. Though with a game that has no set in stone date...it's early to be striking at the fire with these already, but then again it could proove to get hype started and people into the characters, which most EU/Gamers are already antipating this game, so hasbro shouldn't have to work very hard at it.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinscia Fat'o View Post
    I've been seeing these for the last two weeks, the hero set was tempting but i have yet to buy any of these micro unleashed packs, so why start now... They looked good though i can give hasbro that. Though with a game that has no set in stone date...it's early to be striking at the fire with these already, but then again it could proove to get hype started and people into the characters, which most EU/Gamers are already antipating this game, so hasbro shouldn't have to work very hard at it.
    I've never been able to understand what the big deal was with the 2" line, but they seem to be popular to some ppl. The 7" line was absolutely fantastic, and had they chose some better character choices later in the line, it would probably still be around today. Hasbro isn't always known for putting out product that makes sense(Choppers come to mind).

The constant delays of the game, may end up putting a nail in the coffin on something of this nature if they decide to do it again in the future.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

i to boy cotted the 2 inch line. I was a fan of the larger scale, and bought the characters i like...aayla, Aura sing, mace, the emperor, the 2 inch line is a cool idea, and still is it's just not for me as the basic line takes up so much of my room already for displays and such.

As for the delay of the game, is it a bad thing? For merchandise: yes. For the video game itself, no. I work part time in designing indy video games, and delays for upgrades are a natural part of the business and the process of making games. Look at it like this wouldn't you rather spend 50-60 bucks for a game that will rock, rather than have glitches and suck? I see the delays as Lucas Arts actually putting some heart into something.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!