Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where's the strangest location you've found a figure that you didn't expect to find?

I have two. First I found an Aunt Beru at a CVS (Drug Store) that was all by herself in the toy section. I guess noone wanted a seventies looking female "action figure"

The other is r2-b1 the yellow/blue r2 unit. this my fiancee found in a k-mart that she would check for me thatwas close to here work at the time. She just happened to be looking and decided to look all the way in the back of the figs and lo' and behold there it was.

your stories........
    Move along, move along

I found the whole Freeze Frame wave with R2 w/tools, removable limbs C-3PO....ect at Save-On and a couple Green cards at Blockbuster
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Lightbulb

Before the big sell-off of formerly-rare POTF2 Freeze Frame figs, I found Helmet Luke, Boushh Chewie, Lobot, Mothma, etc. at Electronic Boutique for $4.99 each.
    I also found a POTF2 Boba Fett gun on the floor of the hotel I used to work at.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I found a few at Winn Dixie a food store and some a a few drug stores.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I guess Target would not be a strange place but it was the last aisle. It was a Qui-Gon Mos Espa on clearance - $1.54!

Not so much strange as just good luck.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

The strangest place I found Starwars figures was a clearance isle
    in the WM Garden Department..Use The Rake Luke!..
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Vintage Stormtrooper and Han Solo in my Easter basket. 1978.

Most of Ep 1's first few waves at my local supermarket, that one really surprised me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Found POTF2 x-wing at a Bargain Giant for $30.00 and found a snow speeder at a Home Hardware for $40.00.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

CVS...? Me too!!

I found Aunt Beru at mine as well!! I also found C-3P0 (shop worn w/removable limbs) there as well! Those were the only two next to Jar Jar (with staff). I left the Jar Jar... had it.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**