Available Now Online

Andrew's Toys has these available on their website now, but the prices are going to keep most sensible collectors(those who choose to get them anyway)from even going near them. They want $19.99 for the Vader. Link provided below:

http://www.andrewstoyz.com/index.asp...TS&Category=99
    Last edited by Jedi_Kal-El; 01-24-2008 at 06:38 PM. Reason: spelling
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

No way in hell would I spend that much...
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

$19.99?

Wow. What a bargain. This is a bargain for me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    $19.99?

Wow. What a bargain. This is a bargain for me.
    I hope you're kidding Chux.

I'm wondering how they were able to get a hold of this wave, since wave 1 isn't even on the pegs yet
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Trust me he is kidding
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Trust me he is kidding
    I'm sure he is. I know most of you probably feel the same way as me about spending that much on something that hasn't even hit stores yet.

Funny thing is, I bought my last 2 waves of TAC from Andrewz because they had the cheapest cases of any of the online stores I looked at. Watch those prices drop later on when TFU wave become more widely available.

Sad part though is ppl will pay that much just to be the first to say they got them.

Those prices are stupid, their just tryin to cash in on the hype of the game. Sad that any retailer would sell these figures which aren't even on the pegs yet for double and triple the Suggested retail price... 20 bucks for a vader...yeah i see myself doing that. I'd rather buy a case from EE than do this offer at least that way you get a few pieces of trade fodder or a return for wally world...which equals a gift card! Cheap wine and smokes for me! Yay!

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

I won't pay $0.01 for S***-Kicked-Out-Of-Him-P**** Vader.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming they got these from Hong Kong and exported them through small channels to avoid troubles, hence the extra cost and early timing. If these are just early deliveries from Hasbro, they're moneygrabbing but at least it's honest (I respect folks who buy from Hasbro way more than jerks who buy toys off the shelves just to jack up the prices and sell them back to the people who were going to find them on the shelf anyway).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.