View Poll Results: Which is the best exclusive figure of 2007?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • concept General Grievous (SWshop)

6 9.38%
  • Cantina Band Member (Disney SW Weekends)

4 6.25%
  • concept Obi-Wan Kenobi & Yoda (SDCC)

5 7.81%
  • R2-KT (SDCC/HTS/SWshop)

8 12.50%
  • concept Luke Skywalker (CIV/CE)

25 39.06%
  • Shadow Scout (SDCC)

5 7.81%
  • concept R2-D2 & C-3PO (CIV/CE)

11 17.19%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Best Exclusive Figure of 2007

Continuing the "best of 2007" poll series...

Which do you consider is the best exclusive figure of 2007?

2007 had a number of exclusive figure-themed exclusives (separate from the multipack-themed exclusive figures and vehicle-themed exclusive figures, although the Shadow Scout is included here as it was an unusual entry), some of which fell into a popular main line's sub-theme, so we wouldn't want to leave those out. There were a few 2-pack figures, they're being counted as 1 figure the way the main line's 2-packs (Salacious & 3PO, Ewoks, Jawa & LIN droid) were counted as a single entry.

You can use whatever criteria you wish for voting such as sculpt, packaging, coins, price, venue, etc.. It's entirely up to you.

Keep in mind that you must be logged into the forums to vote.

Concept Luke, that is one cool figure. Doesn't have all the articulation it could but still really well done, especially considering how past "convention exclusives" have usually been repaints or kitbashes.

Yeah, that was my close second choice. They really nailed the concept's look, but I wanted a little more articulation to pull off that awesome artwork's pose. That, and the figure was too much money IMO.

My vote went to concept R2 & 3PO, the latter is a little dodgy coming from multiple art sources rather than that specific poster, but he's still cool. R2 though is spot-on, he's one of the best droids we've ever gotten. Plus, this was probably the easiest of the convention-exclusive sets to get and a fairer deal at $20 (heck, it even came with an alternate cardback!).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I went with Concept Luke here. I only got the MCQ figs and R2-KT on this list.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'll be a minority of one, but the Shadow Scout. As sick as I am of "Shadow" everything, that figure is beautiful in the box.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

R2-KT

'nuff said
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose
    great traders: jedigeorge6; jedi master sal; ncbarret; darkjedi5; cookiemonster; phantom-like menace

[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'll be a minority of one, but the Shadow Scout. As sick as I am of "Shadow" everything, that figure is beautiful in the box.
    Naturally, that's the ONLY item I brought back from SDCC that got mangled (the box).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i went with concept r2 and threepio because it was done after one of the most iconic mcquarrie paintings, luke is an extremely close second!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I voted for R2 and 3PO only because VOTC Endor Leia wasn't an exclusive...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Obi and Yoda for me, though more for Yoda than the old man.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.