Step-by-step photos of a figure's assembly!

I was looking for details on the exclusive R2-KT figure and found the R2-KT site. One of the pages deals with the figure, they have a few packaging development pics but the real gold is how the figure is assembled:

http://www.r2kt.com/hasbro/actionfig.html

It even shows how the gear-driven middle leg system works.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Where are the elves? Or are they the ones taking the pictures?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Hasbro notified me in early 2007 to say that they had heard of R2-KT and wanted to make an official action figure of her. The figure will be a limited edition toy available only at San Diego Comic Con July 25-29 and online at hasbrotoyshop.com and at starwarsonline. All proceeds will be going to the Make-A-Wish Foundation with a projected benefit of over $100,000 to be raised from sales.
    Not to be a buzzkill, but did Hasbro ever inform this guy that that's not how they handled the donation?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Where are the elves? Or are they the ones taking the pictures?
    They're in China, apparently.

Hasbro claims they're not making a profit on this figure but they're not allowed to say that all proceeds are going to donation, even though that's what it really is. I suspect Hasbro's actually eating quite a loss on these and there'd be no profits to donate, so the $100k donation is even more generous in that respect.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Does anyone know if these are still available? Since my computer went down, I lost the link to purchase at least two, possibly three, with one going to the silent auction at this years Relay for Life event.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

R2-KT is sold out on both vendors.

Very cool process...
    Real men buy Willrow