Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Things you see everyday but...

are down right bizarre when others see them.

I never, repeat, NEVER dry my bras in the dryer! It wears them down faster, gets them all tangled in other clothes and often bends the underwire so I hang them over my motorcycle helmet to dry. To me, this is just normal but a friend of mine came over and saw it and started laughing hysterically and thought it to be very strange, so I took a picture...

Please feel free to share your pictures!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	helmet bra.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	16609
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

A BraBaby will protect your bras in the washer and dryer. It'll also save you the humiliation of bra-helmet.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Ummmmmmmmmm, dunno that I could top that in terms of bizarre.

Not bra-related, but still . . .

Whenever I write or draw, I hold my pencil different from most other people. It's kind of hard to explain, but I mainly control it with the first two fingers and thumb, and the first knuckles on the first two fingers are always touching the paper/table and my wrist is pretty much always bent. People ALWAYS ask how/why I do it that way, and I just have to explain and they're generally in awe for whatever reason. I've always written/drawn like that; I can do it normally as well (my kindergarten and first grade teachers tried to make me do it that way) but it takes longer and I don't really like it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Do you stick your tongue out and drool while you're at it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    A BraBaby will protect your bras in the washer and dryer. It'll also save you the humiliation of bra-helmet.
    This post is just hilarious! Thanks for a good deep laugh. BraBaby? Ok, I've been wearing bras now for over 20 years and I have yet to hear about this glorious invention.

In regards to JJL's post, I really dislike it when teachers think that there's only one way to hold a writing utensil. If something works for a child, let them at it for crying out loud. There's no law that says you have to hold your writing utensil one way or another!

I see all kinds of strange things on a daily basis at work, since I work in a dementia unit. However, I don't think many of them can top the now infamous bra helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Looks like quite a bargain... www.brababy.com
    wow, that seems very complicated...I'd probably end up inside of it myself

i think I'll keep my bra-helmet, it's free

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroleptic
    I see all kinds of strange things on a daily basis at work, since I work in a dementia unit. However, I don't think many of them can top the now infamous bra helmet.
    I bet you have some of the most strange stories around. I know many police officers/detectives/criminalistics folks and I love hanging with them just listening to stories they have had over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    I know many police officers/detectives/criminalistics folks and I love hanging with them just listening to stories they have had over the years.
    Yeah, that's coz we're talking about our colleagues!

Or Lanny....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!