Why does Force Unleashed get it's own section?

I thought it was just one wave of figures? Isn't the rest of this year still considered the 30th Anniversary Collection?

Yes, it's just 1 wave of basics within the larger TAC '08 line, but there's also the Evolutions set, role-play accessory, and Unleashed Battlepacks. Basically, it's the new thing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ah, got it.

So I'm assuming this will get bumped down by the Clone Wars when that comes out?

I was just about to ask, "Then why not have TAC 08 as the top section, then Force Unleashed immediately below it?" but I see that's already been taken care of.

CW will absolutely be the next thing in Hasbro's lineup, so I have to assume that'll be the case.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    CW will absolutely be the next thing in Hasbro's lineup, so I have to assume that'll be the case.
    A case? YOu got a case of these already? How'd you come about that you lucky dog?

trying to start a rumor here
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I think you've started enough rumors posting photos of your brassieres on a toy collecting website.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    A case? YOu got a case of these already? How'd you come about that you lucky dog?

trying to start a rumor here
    I ordered a case. No lucky dogs though. Don't like dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ... posting photos of your brassieres on a toy collecting website.
    Woah, what'd I miss!!