Why does Force Unleashed get it's own section?

I thought it was just one wave of figures? Isn't the rest of this year still considered the 30th Anniversary Collection?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Yes, it's just 1 wave of basics within the larger TAC '08 line, but there's also the Evolutions set, role-play accessory, and Unleashed Battlepacks. Basically, it's the new thing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ah, got it.

So I'm assuming this will get bumped down by the Clone Wars when that comes out?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I was just about to ask, "Then why not have TAC 08 as the top section, then Force Unleashed immediately below it?" but I see that's already been taken care of.

CW will absolutely be the next thing in Hasbro's lineup, so I have to assume that'll be the case.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    CW will absolutely be the next thing in Hasbro's lineup, so I have to assume that'll be the case.
    A case? YOu got a case of these already? How'd you come about that you lucky dog?

trying to start a rumor here
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I think you've started enough rumors posting photos of your brassieres on a toy collecting website.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    A case? YOu got a case of these already? How'd you come about that you lucky dog?

trying to start a rumor here
    I ordered a case. No lucky dogs though. Don't like dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ... posting photos of your brassieres on a toy collecting website.
    Woah, what'd I miss!!