Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2008 Wave 1 Out Now

I found wave 1 this morning at Wal Mart, the bad thing was it wasn't in the computer so they couldn't sell it

Good thing is at least they are out in the begining of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
    I found wave 1 this morning at Wal Mart, the bad thing was it wasn't in the computer so they couldn't sell it

And so it begins...

I'm calling to all my fellow collectors out there. This is my last "Great Clone Hunt" I'm looking to build 40 Kashyyyk Clones. If you can help I'd appreciate it. I'm looking for folks who would be able to get 5 of these. They would be shipped to me loose in baggies with accessories/stands. If I can get 7 people to help me in this way, I'll reach my goal (I'll get the other 5 myself.)

Again, any help is greatly appreciated. IM me about this if you're willing to help. No need to bog down this thread.

Thanks,
    -Sal
    Move along, move along

They'll probably sit in the stockroom at my Wal-Mart until the end of Feb.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Any clue as to when they will be allowed to sell them?

I think it's just crap they can't sell them now. What the heck is keeping them from being sold?? There is no street date that I know of.
    Move along, move along

Were you purchasing a Kashyyyk Trooper or repackaged Jango Fett?

Today, I found those two, along with Obi Wan Kenobi, Po Nudo, Mustafar Panning Droid and repacked Clone Trooper in Training. Only the Kashyyyk Trooper and Jango rang up. The store clerk just scanned those two in place of the others, allowing me to buy all the figures.

Hearing the news, I went out to see if my Wal-Mart had any cases out to put out, but nope...sitting in the back. Usually if I hear about them showing up out west, then I see them here 2 to 3 weeks later with the exception of TAC wave 7 which showed up less than a week after.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I was wondering the same thing JJL. Similar thing happened to me at Target with wave 8 of the Saga figures where they werent in the computer. Instead of not selling tem to me, they sold them to me at clearance price
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If your Wal*Mart has those self scanner, just scan in the ones that go through and use that same figure for the ones that don't.

Problem solved. You aren't doing anything wrong either. You ARE purchasing the figs. And don't worry about throwing off their stock numbers. It will catch up.

It really makes no sense why they won't ring up.
    Move along, move along