Hybrid View

padme Evo Pack on Toys R Us.com

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2886439

Pre order your Padme Evo pack on toys r us right now, figured i'd let all of you Padme fans know, but theres no picture of whats in the pack.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

This is a very good sign. Can you believe it's been almost three years and there's only been one ROTS Padme? I hope this set makes up for it.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

1 one of her is crime, but with demand only being from die hards (Like Star Wars Collectors) i can't blame Hasbro for trying this format to get Padme out to the masses. I just hope they cover all three movies in one package, i''m more of a episode one padme fan than the other movies...(AKA i'd like them to finish EP.1 before they start finishing EP.2 and three...) But maybe we'll get some much wanted gems from this set.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

I hope these are reliable indicators. I won't order them until I know what's in them and see pictures of course. But I'm excited - especially for the Padme figures.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I hope they arent exclusive to TRU
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten