Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks JKE, I will let you know around April if I need one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I didn't pre-order it. I bet it's going to be a repaint with the orange on it like the titanium from last year. I'll make up my mind after I see the pilot. If it's a well articulated human pilot I'll end up buying it just for that.

The B-Wing is coming.

Somebody get a towel.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I didn't pre-order it. I bet it's going to be a repaint with the orange on it like the titanium from last year. I'll make up my mind after I see the pilot. If it's a well articulated human pilot I'll end up buying it just for that.
    I was thinking the same thing about it being the orange repaint, and yes, the pilot will probably be a big selling point for most. I'm going to get it regardless, because I love B-Wings.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

An update to a previous post on Jedi Defender about this being up for pre-order at TRU.com now says that all pre-orders have been canceled and the listing is no longer up.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]