Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B-wing coming 04/01 at TRU.com

Toys R us .com has the B-wing with pilot available for pre-sale now ($35.)

They also have a Padme evolutions 3-pack and the rebel pilot evolutions pack listed as shipping 2/15 (as well as the other wave 2 evol. packs)

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Toys R us .com has the B-wing with pilot available for pre-sale now ($35.)

They also have a Padme evolutions 3-pack and the rebel pilot evolutions pack listed as shipping 2/15 (as well as the other wave 2 evol. packs)
    April Fools...??

Got a link?
    Move along, move along

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    April Fools...??

Got a link?

Hmmmmmmm. No photo, that bites. Freaking awesome though. Loves me the B-Wing, and would love to have a repaint with a human pilot.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Again, I hope it isnt an exclusive
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Again, I hope it isnt an exclusive
    Same here, but I'm not feeling optomistic. I'm going to get one regardless, but I'll be a little miffed if I have to pay more for it than I did back in 2001.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I never got one back in 01. I dont have a TRU close to me and dont want to pay shipping on it. I tried that with the Y-wing and it was almost 50 bucks for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I never got one back in 01. I dont have a TRU close to me and dont want to pay shipping on it. I tried that with the Y-wing and it was almost 50 bucks for it.
    If you want me to pick one up for you, I'm sure I could help you out. I could probably get it shipped to you cheaper than you getting it from the TRU website.

My wife just told me that the B-Wing from '01 was about $38 as a Target exclusive. I don't remeber off hand, but if that's true, then the TRU version will be cheaper.

I didn't get the first B-wing either, so this is a very welcome release for me.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I did, so this one is a welcome pass for me.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008