Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    The play called was "prisoner transfer, cell block, AA-23, on one, hut!"
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I was quite successful taking pictures at the 11:38 mark during the 2010 Rose Bowl today (check the game clock). Go Buckeyes!
    Was that intentional when you took it, or just serendipity?

The other day, I got off the phone with a SW collector buddy at 11:38pm, and woke up the next morning at 11:38am.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The play called was "prisoner transfer, cell block, AA-23, on one, hut!"
    That play never works, the offense always ends up getting caught in a big squeeze.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Was that intentional when you took it, or just serendipity?
    I took pictures at every 11:38 mark I could, and only missed one.

Ah, killer. It's really with you, I guess.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

On Friday of last week, the price of gold closed at $1,138.90 an ounce.

I can't wait to cash in on all my gold Ultimate Galactic Hunt coins!

My Millennium Minted coins are already gold colored too, so they must be worth a millennium-mint, whatever that is.

I had mentioned this a long time ago, perhaps on a website design far, far away from this current one, but now there's visual proof (and my fingers). It's my first teacher's lesson plan book, from 2002-03. The 'Imperial' brand name makes me wonder how much SW-geekness was involved.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PlanAtWillCommander.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	22506  

Southwest School Supply has its headquarters in the Outer Rim. Rancho Cucamonga is one of its branch offices.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Yesterday, shares of Ford Motor Corp. closed down to $11.38 each. But we shouldn't celebrate that.

Ok, so I know 1138 is big with Lucas and I wanted to see what else it was that I didnt know, and I found...

Highlighting the "THX" logo on the DVD menu and typing "1138" on the remote control brings you a blooper reel from the making of The Phantom Menace (mostly scenes involving R2-D2 and integrating Jar Jar as a "real" actor)..... In fact this is true on I, II, and III DVD's

WHY DIDNT I EVER KNOW THIS... I feel like I have failed Mr. Lucas...I'm so so sorry Mr. Lucas.
    Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy…