Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Nice find BCJ! You're living the 1138 lifestyle!

I think you have to type "11" and then "38" on the DVD remote, separately. I just realized, now that I'm using the PS3 as my upscaling DVD player, I have no idea what it'll ask of me to do get to those easter eggs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I will have to try that out, Warped. Wonder if that'd work on any Lucas-related DVDs (Willow, Indy, Tucker)?

In the Olympics, a U.S. ski jumper, Peter Frenette, in the Men's K120 Individual had 113.8 as his score. Don't know if that's distance, points, time. But it's still cool.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Unhappy So near, yet so far.....

If only Dispatch updated my status thirty-two seconds earlier!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Close but no 1138.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	22721   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1138_almost.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	22722  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Those close ones are tough, TI. I pumped gas for my mom the other day and it ended at 11.336 gallons (I should've tried to top it off just a tad more).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

What are you complaining about? It says "11:38". Having it say "11:38:00" wouldn't be any better in my book. You nailed it!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    What are you complaining about? It says "11:38". Having it say "11:38:00" wouldn't be any better in my book. You nailed it!
    Indeed. That was my thought as well.

Arrived home from the store today at... 11:38 am, after having spent... about $39 there (no way I could shell out $1,138 at a grocery store).

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Arrived home from the store today at... 11:38 am, after having spent... about $39 there (no way I could shell out $1,138 at a grocery store).
    How about $11.38?

If you buy two non-taxable items for $5.69 each, that'll be the total.

To blend both of the times mentioned in this thread title, the price of gold closed at $1,138.60 per ounce on 4/20/2010.