Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    I checked my grocery store receipt and I apparently checked out at 11:37 this morning; if only they were slightly less efficient. :soclose: And I was looking over my fantasy football standings online, and as the #3 scoring team in my league, I ended with 1,831.1 points scored; a dyslexic 1138(1), thanks to a helpful 0.1 tally sometime.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

With their loss last night, the NBA's Minnesota Timberwolves fall to a record of 11-38.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quitter! Jerry Sloan of the NBA's Utah Jazz retires with 1,127 regular season wins. Didn't think you could win 11 more, eh?

Kathy Bates' new TV show, Harry's Law, had a court case numbered 1-1-3-8 this weekend.

It's not with 1138, but while I was in the drive-thru line at Carl's Jr., I used a coupon (free Big Carl burger with purchase of a BC combo), and they ask you the coupon code # to calculate the total cost. The number was 5146. As I pulled up to the window, the radio said that it was halftime of the Cavaliers/Lakers game, and that the score was 51-46. Weird... but the burger was quite nice (unhealthy as all get-out, but tasty).

Noticed (at 11:38am this morning) that some tax stuff came to $11.38, just after I'd played a game of Spider Solitaire and won with a 1138 score.

Today's date, 3/8/11, is an anagram of that number.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Now I'm looking forward to 8/3/11.
    Shouldn't you be looking backwards to it?