Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Haven't been able to find any stats from college or the NFL that meet this number. Rats!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Yesterday's S&P was up 11.38 points.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Walking past a Tin Tin movie theater the other day, I saw a film, and it is apparently 2 minutes better... I wonder if it has THX sound quality.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1140 Hmm.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	25837  

Last night, Lakers shot a dismal 11 of 38, 28.9% in the first half. Their opponent, the Magic, had Duhon/Davis/Richardson combine for 11 points, with Howard/Nelson netting 38 total.

I hadn't cleaned out my Old Mail box in a while, and lo and behold, there are 1,138 read messages. There won't be that many in there soon.

Caught a local minor league hockey game on Leap Day, and a certain time on the game clock was just hovering over my head.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-29-12a.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	25969  

As of this post now, if you search for "McQuarrie" on eBay, you get 1,138 results.

You are the king of 11:38! I often find myself checking clocks right at 11:38 still.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I don't know if it's truly obsessive AND compulsive, but it is my behavior!

Someone forwarded me a card trick video, where the guy (who is smoking as many as 8 cigarettes at a time) asks the volunteer to pick a number between 1-52, to determine how many cards she'll have to deal out in the deck. She picked: 38. His suggestion, as he laughs: 11. He even says "Not 11? You still want 38?" at one point.