Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Nice! They deserve Imperial stickers on their report cards.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

While bowling, I was a part of a team (not a league, just four other people) that had 1,133 total pins after two+ games. I'm up; trying for 5, but sadly did better with 7. So, I did "earn" the 1138th pin...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

If only... if only.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I started reading a book titled What I Really Want to Do On Set in Hollywood, and on a sample call sheet (what people are supposed to be working that day on a movie set) it shows the first scene as #11, and the second as #38 (the third is #66). Further down, a room number to locate costumes is #1138. Pretty sure those were SW-related, IMHO.

[addition: I just received an email update that I was outbid on an Ewoks comic. Email received at... 11:38 am.]
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 07-10-2008 at 01:41 PM.

Why would you think anyone who's nerdy enough to be "into" Star Wars enough to drop 1138 references would write a book like that?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Dang, it's all up in da 1138 there!

Anyone notice an Olympic athlete wearing number 1138? I've been checking; no luck so far.

Lauryn Williams of the United States ran 11.38 in the first round of the women's 100 meters. Montell Douglas of Great Britain ran it in the quarterfinals, and Yevgeniya Polyakova of Russia ran it in the semis.

You know, I saw those times and somehow did not make the connection; it's the perfect event for such a time. I am ashamed of my ignorance. :1,138 lashes:

It's 1138 Day!!! 11-3-08 I just put on the SW soundtrack.