Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

OMG, it's the day before the end of the world as we know it!
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I forgot about this until I saw it on starwars.com today. Cool!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

It was on SW.com? I haven't visited in a long time. Had no idea they'd bother, they're so sales-oriented these days, having taken down many of the great articles they used to have.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It was on SW.com? I haven't visited in a long time. Had no idea they'd bother, they're so sales-oriented these days, having taken down many of the great articles they used to have.
    Yeah, I don't see why they took down most of the old stuff. The main link was to an old story from 2004 about the "1138" references, but the headline was something like "It's 11/3/8: did anyone notice today's date?" The article was the same (it even said it was from 2004) but it was updated to include the newly found 1138 from Boushh's helmet.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    True dat. It's probably been 1138 hours since I've had a hankerin' to even consider logging into it. Although, the SSG banner ad about the trading cards (that seem mighty similar to that Holiday Special thing that doesn't exist... ) could tempt me a tad. :inspacetalkthat'saboutamillionmiles:

Completely forgot about the 11-3-8 connection.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Last week, a student was looking up a word in the dictionary, and another student was asking him which page the word was on; he said "1-1-3-, no, 1-1-4-0." So close.

And yesterday, a TD was scored in a college football game (Northwestern vs. Michigan, I think) at the 11:36 mark on the clock, but the ball was caught at 11:38 and 2 seconds ran off before the officials called it good.

I've been looking in big books for what's on page 1138, and until I find something SW-related, I'll not post about here. So far, 'Q' words in one dictionary and 1950s-era history in a, hmm, history book.