Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Students suck, they should have lied about the page!

I got up at 11:38 today, turned on my SW big playlist and am still listening to it go.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The last two days I've pulled in to my driveway, the clock's read... wait for it... 11:38!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Breakfast the other day came to $11.38 (thanks, for the senior discount, fellow eater; and choice of water as a beverage! ), and ice cream at Universal Studios later that day was $11.34 (thanks for nothing employee-who-said-my-10%-off-would-apply-there ).

The other day, I woke up at 11:38 and 59 seconds, it was pretty cool to wake up and see the clock change and be reminded of SW.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Last night was a do [or do not ] or die game 6 between our minor league Ontario Reign and the dreaded visiting Stockton Thunder. I saw my first penalty shot (sadly, it was easily deflected by the goalie), and they almost squandered their 4-goal advantage, but the Reign forced a decisive game 7 tonight. The pic below was taken with 11:38 left in the game (when they had just lost the shutout, I believe), and the first goal of the game was scored at 11:35 left in the first period (but their first shot on goal in that instance was at 11:38... I was checking! ).

[edit: not allowing me to access my pics right now to attach, so I'll try adding it in later]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reign1138.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	20085  
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 04-22-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Niiiice! Too bad it's hockey.

['09StanleyCupChampionPittsburghPenguins]But hockey's good, especially tonight! [/'09StanleyCupChampionPittsburghPenguins]

One student ended the semester with exactly 1138 points, for 79.3%. With her effort and participation, bumped up to a B- course grade.

I wondered what this thread was about.

In the last five months (January 1 - May 31, 2009), I spent $1,138.09 on toys!
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

These 1138 associations are gettin' pretty tenuous, at best.

What is this? Nostradamus?

I think you'd all be better off by chillin' out and joining those 4:20 folks.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Are they the folks that eat four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie?
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"