Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I have known about the 420 thing for at least 20 years and I live on the East Coast.
    Amen to that brother, been around here for quite a long time I might add.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

JT, I can tell we were born on the same day. I VERY often happen to look up at the clock at just the right time to catch 11:38. Be that am or pm.

I thought I was the only one, then here you go posting it...

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    In the past few months, I've found that I'm often looking up at the clock at exactly 11:38, whether AM or PM (I'm not a morning guy, but 11:38 ain't that early), which I've found a little interesting.
    I often find that it happens to me as well. I also happen to glance down at the timer on the crosstrainer at my gym around 11 minutes and 38 seconds quite a bit. It's CRAY-ZEEEEEEEE!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I usually take note of 1138 whenever I see it. So it's cool to know I'm not alone. Love using the force at work too. I often try my Jedi mind tricks on my co-workers. Heck me and one of my buddies actually made this guy think it worked. So with all this 1138 watching maybe a thread could be started for ppl to chime in at 11:38 if they're around?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    What irony!

The local California Highway Patrol office here is #420! (If you ever get the itch to try break the Kessel Run time record on Interstate 5 or Highway 99 in my county, your ticket will have a "420" reference written on it).
    Oh man, I'm telling all the pot-heads I know about that one, they're gonna love it!

I find it hard to break the speed limit on the 5 as that freeway must be named for the speed at which trucks drive it.

I've never heard of the 420 reference before. Maybe an LA thing, JT? Around here there's reference to 11357 for this 'n' that, which is the Californian Penal Code Section for possession of an illicit "green leafy material" (as most Po-leece around here call it).
    Wow, you've never heard of 4:20? It's not just an LA thing, there are guys on Battlefront II from all over the country with that in their username, I think there's even a BF2 clan with it. The wikipedia page has a picture of 4/20 day celebration in Vancouver.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    JT, I can tell we were born on the same day. I VERY often happen to look up at the clock at just the right time to catch 11:38. Be that am or pm.

I thought I was the only one, then here you go posting it...

-Sal
    Isn't that weird??? It's like destiny or something. Maybe there are extra midichlorians given out on certain birthdays.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I often find that it happens to me as well. I also happen to glance down at the timer on the crosstrainer at my gym around 11 minutes and 38 seconds quite a bit. It's CRAY-ZEEEEEEEE!!!!
    That's it, I'm calling it destiny, SW fans must own 11:38!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    I usually take note of 1138 whenever I see it. So it's cool to know I'm not alone. Love using the force at work too. I often try my Jedi mind tricks on my co-workers. Heck me and one of my buddies actually made this guy think it worked.
    I've been trying to use the Force for years, move/levitate the pencil was a big one in school - never worked, but I keep trying.

So with all this 1138 watching maybe a thread could be started for ppl to chime in at 11:38 if they're around?
    The forums clock is currently 3 minutes slow (servers often have time issues, I dunno why) but that's a good idea.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Now if my Trekkie side could only get a 17:01 o'clock...
    Wouldn't that be 5:01pm in military time?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Wouldn't that be 5:01pm in military time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Sounds cool to me, I am always down to electrocute the handicapped. And for Trekkies, 5:01 pm is 1701 in Army time
    Beat ya to it LT.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I've been trying to use the Force for years, move/levitate the pencil was a big one in school - never worked, but I keep trying.
    I've had some mild telepathy and clairvoyance over the years. I get very bad feelings within a couple of days of something major happening. I've been able to predict when a phone is going to ring, what others are going to say (not just live but on TV new/sports shows). There are other minor instances, but these are typically the bigger ones.
    Move along, move along

I seem to notice 11:38 alot as well. I'll even wake up at night and it'll be 11:38. I'm sure I only notice it because I want to but it's still very creepy.

It's kinda like the thing where they say that at 20 minutes past every hour every seems to go silent. It's some sort of reference to the time when Lincoln was killed.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think it's time to synchronize our watches....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!