Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    I'd like to see Oakland's pro football team play on the road at, oh, let's say Miami. It would be the fourth quarter, and they'd be down 27 points. The fans who are left would "walk like men, but they're vicious, mindless
    monsters." Therefore...

at the 11:38 mark of the 4th, with the score 11-38 (as it would appear on the scoreboard), the Raiders would be on the 38 yard line (where, at Pro Player Stadium would be in the sand from the baseball infield) with 11 yards to go for a first down. People in the stands barking out incoherent noises, raising their arms. Sweet...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    My local Walmart is open until midnight so I can buy star wars figures at 11:38 pm !!
    Yesterday I bought Jango Fett Mighty Muggs and Clone commander Cody at about 11:38 pm !! It was awesome!!
    Ha, that's cool! It combines SW with Lucas' favorite pastime for us - buying SW. I'm not knocking it though, we're a collecting forum after all.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ha, that's cool! It combines SW with Lucas' favorite pastime for us - buying SW. I'm not knocking it though, we're a collecting forum after all.
    It'd be cool if someone could find two figures (oh, let's say... 30th Anniv. Coin figures 11 and 38, perhaps?) there and post it here as their... 1,138th post!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

TAC Figures 11 and 38 are both Han Solo! It's Han pilot and Han Torture rack, weeeeeird!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think Harrison Ford holds the record for the most action figures made for one actor but I may be wrong!! We should just call him Mr action figure !!

Mark Hamill would beat that if voice-over roles counted. He probably has Ford beaten just on the Joker alone.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

They should have gave Mark Hamill a role in the new Indiana Jones movie then we could have bought his action figure ! I know I would buy it !!

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    They should have gave Mark Hamill a role in the new Indiana Jones movie then we could have bought his action figure ! I know I would buy it !!
    How do you know he's not "Russian Soldier #11?" Or 38? Hmm?

Went to Universal Studios yesterday, and my ticket transaction was at... 11:37am. Dang it! I should've asked one more question.

There are two students in my classes that have earned exactly 1,138 points in the course.