Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    To blend both of the times mentioned in this thread title, the price of gold closed at $1,138.60 per ounce on 4/20/2010.
    Was that the price of Acapulco Gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Was that the price of Acapulco Gold?
    Nicely done!

And congrats to BCJ for combining this thread's titular times.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This morning, I received the Q&A emails from Steve at 11:38am, and RS posted their Q&A at 11:38am. That was pretty wild.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My cut-off for an 'A' on the current 10th grader grade scale is 1138.5 points.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I dug out my birth certificate to make a copy of it just in case I have to drive through Arizona, though I wonder if a copy would be acceptable. To my utter amazement, I was born at 11:38AM. I suppose my destiny was set even back then, born a Star Wars fan.

I went home for dinner last night, and we had roast. My mom intentionally bought the one with the pricetag of - you guessed it - $11.38.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Awesome, all of them!

Another grocery-related one - a few food items today at Walmart ran up at $11.38, which is particularly appropriate given the date.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

My students are doing timed presentations and two of them clocked in at 11:38 today. I was tempted to give them extra credit...

No 1,138 point totals for students to end the semester this time; although, there were some who earned 1139 (it would've been wrong to "lose" a point, right?), 1136, 1134, 1038, 1128, etc. So close...
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(