Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Fail them all!!! How dare they?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Want to fly high at 1138 ft.? Try these airlines:

Flight 1138 on...
    - American (Dallas - El Paso)
    - Alaska (Santa Ana, CA - Dallas)
    - Continental (Dallas - Newark, NJ)
    - Delta (LAX - Detroit)
    - Southwest (LAX - Houston)
    - United (San Fran. - Vancouver)
    I predict that the upcoming Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi film will include the word "and." Multiple times.

Nice! The Delta and Southwest ones could get me partway to Celebration V, if I were going.

I made breakfast at 11:38 this morning.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got back in my car from the post office after mailing a package (from a tip from someone from this very website) at 11:38am today.
    I predict that the upcoming Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi film will include the word "and." Multiple times.

Along the highways this weekend, I saw several National Register of Historic Places signs, and thought I'd check on which one is #1138. It hasn't been easy to determine (it appears they aren't listed by number, but search-able by state, type of place, or alphabetical). However, I found a request for registry for "1138 The Wells A. Hutchens House (1900)," that was requested on Nov. 30, 1983 (but written as 11/30/83 on it). I can't claim 1138-ness on this one yet.

Wow, that's a lot of effort. Hell, even if you were entirely making that post up, it's enough imagination and typing to be called a lot of effort.

It was from a PDF of requests for the registry, and so it had handwritten spaces completed. There were several places listed. I don't think they were addresses, but they were in numerical order, starting from 1000 or so, and ending around 1300. I can't recall the state making the requests, but I think it was Minnesota. The similar numbers in the date was just gravy.

As a teacher who has to find just how students are trying to hide their plagiarism from online sources they just don't want to cite, I'm not half bad at info searching.

Ha, that's awesome/disturbing.

My microwave blintz was done at 11:38am today. I know, that's pretty lameass.

I've had issues with a birthday/Father's Day package delivery (returned twice now, for lame reasons). Looking at the receipts, aside from clerk #01, who were the clerks who "helped" me? #11 and #38. That number should only be used for not for

That package did finally make it to Reno... by way of almost a week in Hawaii!?! I might want to shoot a person in the office just to see them dye.

But, I bought a package of meat from Costco with a $11.38 sticker price; it did have the least fat on it, too.