Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Reno/Hawaii, I can totally see how those 2 got confused.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If the Pirates lose in Milwaukee today (a very strong possibility), they will have an 11-38 road record.

[edit]Congratulations? They did it.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 07-11-2010 at 10:00 PM.
    "That's what Sheev said."

The CA-NV earthquake site had 1136 listed, and when I went back for an update, it had changed by 2... to 1134. So close. But good that it meant less shaking (but now it's up to 1151 quakes).

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The CA-NV earthquake site had 1136 listed, and when I went back for an update, it had changed by 2... to 1134. So close. But good that it meant less shaking (but now it's up to 1151 quakes).
    A Star Wars friend of mine has an apartment 1132, it kills me that it's so close, but his building doesn't go all the way to 1138 either.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Chux scores! Check out his post time:

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...&postcount=255
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Hey, don't call One-One Three-Ate a talentless tramp!

Last week, I had a car wash that was transacted at a certain time.

There's a local bridge that was removed to start some construction, and apparently the crane lifted it at 11:38am on Sunday (it's been there for about 80 years, and trains used to use it when the railway line went through there, so there were small crowds of people watching them dismantle the area this weekend).

Today, I got an oil change and tire rotation (free, since Saturn is bye-bye and another local dealership offered some free maintenance to we auto orphans) and was assigned work order #3814 from employee #1141; if you remove the palindrone 1441 part, what's left? I real stretch at 1138, that's what.

[edit] I noticed that yesterday, on a website, I posted a picture of that now-missing bridge at... 11:38 am!
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 07-28-2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Another 1138 connection!

Tonight's episode of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson will be episode #1138.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Tonight's episode of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson will be episode #1138.
    No matter what number it is, it will still suck.

Wait, Ferguson's actually funny, even if I don't follow his show. I'm thinking of that other Craig in late night, the one who left some fake news show on a basic cable comedy channel in order to "further his career"....
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    No matter what number it is, it will still suck.

Wait, Ferguson's actually funny, even if I don't follow his show. I'm thinking of that other Craig in late night, the one who left some fake news show on a basic cable comedy channel in order to "further his career"....
    The former ESPN anchor? Whatever happened to him?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-