Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Appears that option-5 will do it on my Mac.
    Whatever that is.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post

O yes. This is the number of Michael McDonald's beard.

And still not a number.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Whatever that is.
    It's kind of like the alt key. In fact, it also says alt on the option key, though Macs didn't used to have that on there.

Had to call an 800 phone number today, while I had sprinklers running in the backyard (totally unrelated activities ). When the automated voice stopped its recording thanking me for blahblahblah, I noticed that the countdown timer I'd set on the microwave to shut them off read 11:38 left.
    "That's what Sheev said."

After coming back from Legend's Burgers (paid $11.26, ooh so close) and watching NFL preseason football, I noticed the NFL Network's fantasy football prediction for AZ Cardinals RB Chris "Beanie" Wells is 1,138 yds rushing (and 9 TDs).

Noticed that Target had those multi-figure Lego SW sets for $11.39 each last week. Their greed in not charging a penny less for them cost them a sale; 'cause I'd have bought one if it was that magic number.

Check out the cost of the item, plus its limited edition #. Lucky! (but too much for my pocketbook).

http://cgi.ebay.com/Donald-Duck-Shad...item53e33b1167

I'm on my way to 1,138 consecutive posts in this thread!

In the sports section of the paper, they mentioned that a 50-50 raffle during a high school football game was won by a local bus driver. Amount he won? Yup, $1138. That is awesome on a few levels.

[edit] I had an idea; what about chain stores? Here are the locations of some of them:

CVS Pharmacy Store # 1138 in Fishers, Indiana
    Sprint Store #1138 in Bartlett, Tennessee
    Caribou Coffee Store # 1138 in Bemidji, Minnesota
    McDonald’s Store #1138 in Hagerstown Maryland
    Burger King Store #1138 in Hampton, Virginia

Partonize these local establishments!
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 09-24-2010 at 12:06 AM. Reason: I can think of 1137 reasons why I needed to add on to this.

That ebay one was pretty well done, even though it's ludicrous.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

In the grocery store today, I was wondering which package of flour tortillas would be best, looking at freshness dates. One had a production date/time of 11:38, so it was no longer a question of freshness but being fresh. :dope: :radical:

Our new school time schedule this year has led to a revelation: apparently period 4 on rally schedule days starts at 11:38am.

TeeEye, is there a police code 1138? If so, what would be the crime in progress?