Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast
    You guys are too good at this.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You just have to organize your obsessions more.

Like noticing that a FB-forwarded photo had a caption where some group is fighting for 1,138 different personal rights; and no, there were no SW messages in it, and the person's not into sci-fi as near as I know.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

p.s. That message about the group's rights has the potential of sending this thread into RP status, so I'll take Qui-Gon's advice and "be cautious." I've noticed products available with "1138" on them, that support the issue.

The NHL's Phoenix Coyotes have won 11 games, and had 3 OT losses among their 8 total losses so far.

I noticed that there was both a #11 car (Hamlin) and a #38 car (Gilliand) running in the local NASCAR race in Fontana today; #11 did finish ahead of #38, but not back-to-back. And if the NJ Devils win their hockey game tomorrow, they'll have 11 losses with 38 points on the season.

No, don't look at the score (sorry, Buckeyes ), but at the time of the game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-30-13p1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	27283  

Read excerpts from MLK Jr.'s "Letter From Birmingham Jail" out of the junior anthology yesterday, and the second page of it was on pg. 1138.

Did not notice any 1138 numbers on yesterday's date, to mix this thread's two. Actually, did not notice much 420 stuff either.

April 21: Surprise Random Drug Testing Day.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Looking for hockey fantasy league free agents, I noticed that Saku Koivu had 11 goals in his 38 points last season. And the first two NFL draft picks this year of the San Diego Chargers were picks #11 and #38.