Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast
    If you had a really big gas tank and/or got really good mileage, you could see it all the time on the trip mileage meter. The most I've gone on my new car before refueling is 360 miles.

Saw a Moto cell phone commercial on the teevee and the time on its screen was... 11:38. Didn't notice if AM or PM.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Two more chances if you take really good care of it.

(This was in response to BCJ's odometer. I didn't see the next page worth of posts.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yesterday, an awesome almost-catch in the OSU/UW football game was under booth review at the 11:38 mark of the quarter (found to be incomplete since it hit the turf before bouncing up and back into the receiver's hands).

I have taught high school for 11 years, and today is the 38th day of this year.

And two MLS teams have earned 11 wins by scoring 38 goals so far in the soccer league.

While this won't be true in the future, my current post total is at 11,381.

The Georgia Bulldogs received 1,138 votes to place them ranked 7th in the most recent AP Top 25 football poll.

I left the office at 23:38 tonight to go to the Property Room to drop off evidence we processed on two 187s we've worked recently.

23:38 = 11:38 in regular-folk time....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I was watching the Seahawks-Cardinals game, and the two Cardinals they highlighted at the start were Larry Fitzgerald and Andre Ellington. Their numbers are 11 and 38.

NHL network scroll at the bottom of the TV screen shows "time on ice" stats; someone in the Colorado game had 11:38. Now, who has THAT job: ticking off and recording the seconds while a player skates around?